First they came for the undocumented.

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
I’m rich, smart, and handsome because I really wanted to be that.

ummm, ... And you know this how?
My brother in law is one of these POS.

Had everything in life handed to him and thought it wouldn't end. Stole, lied cheated and guilted everyone around him like it wasn't his fault, he just needed another chance, after another chance, after another chance etc....turns out he's completely satisfied with EBT and some pocket money from odd jobs.

This is just the closest example I have, but I have other family members that have avoided it because of family.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
What? Are they enabling a sexual pervert SCOTUS? You are. A sexual pervert President? You are.
I wish I had that much power. My vote is mostly worthless in CA, except very local and congressional district at best.

The leftist in power of fed/state/local guvs are the enablers of law non-enforcement. I didn't vote for them.

I voted for enablers of personal responsibility and Constitutional defense.

Doesn't always work out that way, but I can only vote for those that try.

CA is off the cliff heading for the rocks below.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Richie rich and middle class cucks, like you and me, got to get out their wallets.

Mr Homeless gets help but he also some skin in the game.

Like I said, it's a non starter.
No, it is a starter.

People will be willing to pony up to pay to get them removed from the streets.

What sort of help are you referring to?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
No, it is a starter.

People will be willing to pony up to pay to get them removed from the streets.

What sort of help are you referring to?
Except it's not PC to use taxpayer money to remove anyone from that streets. Only enabling street life is acceptable. San Francisco taxpayers spend in excess of $300M/year, and all they have to show for it is more homeless.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Except it's not PC to use taxpayer money to remove anyone from that streets. Only enabling street life is acceptable. San Francisco taxpayers spend in excess of $300M/year, and all they have to show for it is more homeless.
You get what you pay for.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Housing the chronic homeless will never work because it takes personal restraint and responsibility in order to share their living quarters with others. You can only help those people who are capable of making those compromises. I reckon that will include many of the newcomers to the homeless scene but it won't include most of the hardcore cases.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The homeless who want help get help.

The ones who are supposedly "down on their luck" / not addicts / not mentally ill yet still living in their cars or on the street instad of a shelter... why do you people think that is?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The homeless who want help get help.

The ones who are supposedly "down on their luck" / not addicts / not mentally ill yet still living in their cars or on the street instad of a shelter... why do you people think that is?

Why do we think you're ill-informed? Golly gee, I don't really know. But you sure are stupid!

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I've tried to help a few people that were homeless now. One I secured free housing for. (Hours of my time on the phone) All he had to do was not use. Couldn't do it. Everyone I have tried to help wouldn't try. I believe I'm 4 for 4 now. The guy that OD'd in front of my shop that I wrote about a few days back? He walked by a few days back. Glaring at me with his "FVCK YOU" forehead tattoo. Your welcome I guess. Last night the guy across from left his car unlocked. Found a syringe loaded with a brown liquid underneath the front seat. At least it was capped I suppose. I think I'm done.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I've tried to help a few people that were homeless now. One I secured free housing for. (Hours of my time on the phone) All he had to do was not use. Couldn't do it. Everyone I have tried to help wouldn't try. I believe I'm 4 for 4 now. The guy that OD'd in front of my shop that I wrote about a few days back? He walked by a few days back. Glaring at me with his "FVCK YOU" forehead tattoo. Your welcome I guess. Last night the guy across from left his car unlocked. Found a syringe loaded with a brown liquid underneath the front seat. At least it was capped I suppose. I think I'm done.

So you broke into dudes car?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That's some intolerable BS right there. You're a saint to even try.

I am very glad I don't have to deal with that on a daily basis. Although I have seen a few squatter locations in the brush around the neighborhood. I am guessing the rattlesnakes and mountain lions know about them too so there is that (although I do need to watch my own ass as I run/hike around the nearby Wilderness Park now and then).