First Flush. Filthy.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
All of you SoCal peeps have a network of fecal matter output. Up here, there is absolutely none. There are no warnings, there are no signs. You pull up, look at it and paddle out into it regardless. Some of the best days are the most polluted days. You can sit at home and pedal your ass off like a hampster on crack with your Peloton. Or you can nut up and surf, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
I look at my old time friends. 40 years of being immersed in fecal runoff and farm chemicals. The Toxic Avengers. Still going strong.

Kieth Richards would probably be one of our crew.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Surfed Cardiff Reef after the last, big storms and now I have a hacking cough and funky phlegm. Surf was like waist high too. Figures.

• Wow

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
I survived the dirty water but got hurt when the swell dropped. It's always the small days that get you it seems.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Nah. I don't mess with that stuff.
I do and I've been coughing like a MoFo. That sh!t ain't goodfor ya.

I believe it was Von Meister who once said something like "It takes a special kind of idiot to willingly inhale smoke for pleasure"... lol. That sh!t stuck with me... he's not wrong.

FARTHAMMER

Nep status
Apr 19, 2009
The ocean with give you an STD, quit surfing it's a waste of time and bad for you!
I do and I've been coughing like a MoFo. That sh!t ain't goodfor ya.

I believe it was Von Meister who once said something like "It takes a special kind of idiot to willingly inhale smoke for pleasure"... lol. That sh!t stuck with me... he's not wrong.
Humans have been medicating with and smoking cannibas for over 2500 years! What a bunch of idiots!!! Alchol is social accepted and is legit poison. Happy Holidays!!!

Reactions: brukuns