Firewire Greedy Beaver 6'0 - MINT condition-- for sale San Diego - $700

Oct 2, 2021
I was lucky enough to get a brand new Firewire Greedy Beaver (Timbertek 6'0, FCS II fin boxes) this summer when a few came into a shop from a long backorder. If you know this board you know how fun it is to ride in all conditions from knee to OH and that it's a wave catching machine (hence the name). My issue is that it's too big for my small size. I've only ridden it a handful of times, and it's in mint condition with no dents, dings. This board at this size does not exist anywhere that I could find, and it'll take 6-8 mths minimum to get a new one from Firewire according their reps (I want the smallest one they make). It's stock dimensions at 6'0 x 20.5" x 2.5" (37.5L).

It's built to be foam friendly, and people ride this board from 5'6 to 6'8 depending on how they want to use it (e.g. as a daily driver vs. midlength cruiser). It's a great board for all skill levels. At this size, it's a great shortboard for an intermediate surfer trying to up their wave count. Super fast, and the pintail allows you to whip turns, while the wide nose lets you cheater 5 on small mushy waves. Works well in all waves in San Diego and No. County.IMG_4114.jpegIMG_4115.jpegIMG_4116.jpegIMG_4117.jpeg

I paid $880 (stock Firewire price) plus tax and the pad. Asking $700 cash firm. No low balls or trades or haggles please. I have a set of FCSII performer rear quads (small; $40 new in stores) in the back and the FCSII carbon reactors (large; $120 new in stores) up front per recommendations, and it works well. Happy to negotiate the selling price on the fins if you're interested.

Last edited: