fins, fins, & more fins!

njsurfer42

Michael Peterson status
Mar 16, 2006
shrouded in a 5/4
just when i think i've gotten to the bottom of the pile, there's more.

first up...yes, i still have this goddamn set of Futures T1 fins in thermoflex. someone, please, for the love of all that's holy & special, take these fins off my hands. $20 & they're yours, no matter where you live.

second up...2 sets of FCS G-AM thrusters. basically brand new. ridden maybe once. they've been hiding at the bottom of my fin box. $45 per set, shipped.

third: 7.5" Fluid Foils single fin. similar in template to the rusty fin that came w/ my bali single, but a bit more swept back on the leading edge. well used, but a solid fin. $30 shipped.

fourth: 2 6.5" True Ames bonzer center fins. both are grey/smoke in color. $35 shipped.

local pick up can be arranged, paypal is the preferred method of payment if i'm shipping 'em out.

prjwebb

Michael Peterson status
Feb 13, 2011
UK
i'd take the T1's but it'll cost you $18 to ship them to the UK!

njsurfer42

Michael Peterson status
Mar 16, 2006
shrouded in a 5/4
figured it would be better to update this thread rather than create a new one...so here's 3 more sets. 2 Futures & one FCS.

another set of G-AMs. was holding these, but have since decided i like other templates better & there's no need to.

brand-spankin'-new. $45 shipped.

True Ames twin set w/ plastic futures T1 trailer. True Ames fins are brand new, mounted but never ridden. T1 fin is well-used w/ some scratches but no nicks.

$45 shipped.

Futures MB2 five fin set. well used as a quad, but show no signs of wear outside of the grub screw marks.

$90 shipped.

i'm also willing to trade for large size FCS 2 reactors or accelerators in similar condition.