Finally a momentous court ruling

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Sounds like a win on the surface, but if you think about it, there are a lot of old, saggy baggies out there you really don't want to see. Go to Blacks on a hot day and get a percentage of perkies to baggies and then get back to us with the results.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Here’s the hottie that is one of the plaintiffs. Looks like fecal’s dream girl. Wonder if she’s Serb/Bosnian mix. Maybe fecal is her dad.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Sounds like a win on the surface, but if you think about it, there are a lot of old, saggy baggies out there you really don't want to see. Go to Blacks on a hot day and get a percentage of perkies to baggies and then get back to us with the results.
Don't look then. Nobody is forcing you.

This notion that only women you like should be allowed to undress is pretty dumb.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Yeah, but you're punching down to a victim class and the white knights have a pathological need to protect those victims
I know, we should white knighting for Trump and Kavanaugh and alt-right goons who get banned on YouTube and white men in general, they are the real victims of wokeness.

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Side note: it's really weird that nudity is always associated with sex in the US.

Just because somebody is naked doesn't mean they're inviting you to have sex

I guess it's the centuries of hiding female nipples to protect children minds from being corrupted.

Then we wonder why is there so many surpressed creeps like Caca and Squdley around.

#traditionalmarriagestopscrime

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Side note: it's really weird that nudity is always associated with sex in the US.

Just because somebody is naked doesn't mean they're inviting you to have sex

I guess it's the centuries of hiding female nipples to protect children minds from being corrupted.

Then we wonder why is there so many surpressed creeps like Caca and Squdley around.

#traditionalmarriagestopscrime

but it's totally ok to see people being shot and beheaded on tv.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Oh you can watch beheadings on TV? What channel?

I also seem to remember seeing nudity is a show I was just watching
AMC - Walking Dead (wife and are binge watching the sh*t out of it on Netflix).

Lots of eviscerations and skull busting.

But no t!ts.