Fin kit. What's your setup.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Wow, we;re really doing this? I'm a sucker for geeking out on gear sh!t so it's all good. Here's SBD's QS warrior pro pack

Home Depot box. Small first aid kit, sunscreen, watch, fin key, wax, Dr Bronners soap, aquaphor if I'm getting rashed out,deodorant, three sets of fins, skate stickers for ding tape. Bungied to the side of the bed so it doesn't slide all around the truck bed.

IMG_2064.jpg

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Wow, we;re really doing this? I'm a sucker for geeking out on gear sh!t so it's all good. Here's SBD's QS warrior pro pack

Home Depot box. Small first aid kit, sunscreen, watch, fin key, wax, Dr Bronners soap, aquaphor if I'm getting rashed out,deodorant, three sets of fins, skate stickers for ding tape. Bungied to the side of the bed so it doesn't slide all around the truck bed.

View attachment 119876
Your life seems much more organized than mine.

waxurDyl

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2010
SoBay
I keep all my surf accessories in a hidden drawer under the floor of my van. Fins in the front and the white container behind it has all the other sh!t we use…bars of wax, fin keys, sunscreen, ear plugs, binoculars, watch, post sesh powder for the grapes, etc…279FBCD9-FC7D-40E0-BD5C-A04AD98B1BFD.jpeg

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
I keep all my surf accessories in a hidden drawer under the floor of my van. Fins in the front and the white container behind it has all the other sh!t we use…bars of wax, fin keys, sunscreen, ear plugs, binoculars, watch, post sesh powder for the grapes, etc…View attachment 119877
S-wings sighted. What's your opinion? Mainly thinking as twins for various boards of alt shapes.

waxurDyl

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2010
SoBay
S-wings sighted. What's your opinion? Mainly thinking as twins for various boards of alt shapes.
I like em a lot…but not for thrusters or even HP twins. They go best for me in chunky alt boards and wide tailed grovelers. The bigger far right clear set are the keels they just restocked which are great in traditional keel fish. Can really surf it aggressively backside in some decent swell and not worry about spinning or sliding

Reactions: Aruka and Retropete

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
I keep all my surf accessories in a hidden drawer under the floor of my van. Fins in the front and the white container behind it has all the other sh!t we use…bars of wax, fin keys, sunscreen, ear plugs, binoculars, watch, post sesh powder for the grapes, etc…View attachment 119877
dang, I never knew you mailmen styled out your trucks like that. I thought it was just letters, boxes, and junk mail. that‘s dope.

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System

View attachment 119876
Is that a pack of jimmy hats I see on the bottom?

Reactions: MathDebater

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
View attachment 119870

gear kit as metaphor for one's life? Ain’t pretty, but it’s all in there. maybe 70% Futures / 30% FCS2 nowadays, with a bunch a TA fins in there.
And yes, this thread is peak erBB design forum. Maybe even more than the Brag about your quiver shapers thread. LOL
Fucks man, I don’t even want to think about your lawn right now.

sdsurfrat

Michael Peterson status
Jun 2, 2008
a cardboard box chuck full of fins...

less pretty and organized than you, but i have way more fins so i win.:roflmao:

Reactions: rowjimmytour