Fin kit. What's your setup.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
There is a set in the bottom of a backpack in my garage. There are probably a few in at he bottom of a box in my garage under a 5 mil wetsuit, 2 leashes, some wax, Churchills, and a plastic bag.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I keep my fins on my boards while surfing local and score fins designed for shape(s) but when I travel and extra sets etc I use the fcs box:shaka:

Reactions: Aruka

Dekerwild

OTF status
Jul 28, 2017
I use an old soft fold down beer cooler with a zipper and a few pouches. Holds rashy, hats sunscreen, fins, wax, etc…. basically about $500 worth of gear that a anyone could swipe away very easily if left unattended. ‍♂

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I use an old soft fold down beer cooler with a zipper and a few pouches. Holds rashy, hats sunscreen, fins, wax, etc…. basically about $500 worth of gear that a anyone could swipe away very easily if left unattended. ‍♂
I used to keep a box of surf gear in my truck, but I don't keep anything in there anymore. I don't need anyone breaking my window to get a box of crap that is worthless to them. Nobody in the Tenderloin is looking for surfboard fins, wax, or a wetsuit. Frankly, it wouldn't be worth the cost of the window.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I used to keep a box of surf gear in my truck, but I don't keep anything in there anymore. I don't need anyone breaking my window to get a box of crap that is worthless to them. Nobody in the Tenderloin is looking for surfboard fins, wax, or a wetsuit. Frankly, it wouldn't be worth the cost of the window.
had my window busted twice in SF, it's no joke up there. can't leave anything inside or you can count paying a visit to the glass shop