Feel old yet?

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016

I'm thoroughly enjoying that show.

I'm no Laker historian and can't speak at all to the accuracy, but it's a fun show.

There are certainly a few shots that seem unnecessarily racy like the under the table camera pan (not once, but 2-3 times) just in case you didn't know that Jerry Buss was blasting away, or the multiple shots of Magic going down on broads, that make me think the writers are reaching. When I saw the writers, it made me think they were just dorks that were living vicariously through their writing.

John C. Reilly was born for the role of Jerry Buss
The Magic casting is excellent.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall is doing what he always does.
Adrien Brody is an acting beast. Dude can do anything.

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
i watched the apollo landing in black and white, remember our first color tv, microwave, car phone, cell phone, dial up computer, and a lot of other sh!t you kids take for granted. i had a pager when i got married. for the 2nd time!

Reactions: flyinraptr

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
i watched the apollo landing in black and white, remember our first color tv, microwave, car phone, cell phone, dial up computer, and a lot of other sh!t you kids take for granted. i had a pager when i got married. for the 2nd time!
:applause2:

i bombed hills on my G&S fibreflex 44 pintail without even long sleeve shirts, let alone shoes, pads, helmets or even pants!

jumped from 2nd story balconies of the El San Juan Hotel into the pool fully nekkid, clothes under my arm, to avoid getting clobbered by teenage american touristas irrate dads.

rode 125cc dirt bikes, and those wierd 70's trikes, in baggies and flip flops all over old san juan. not even a license, let alone old enough to apply for one.

drank water straight out of the "mangle" (wet marsh) behind isla verde for days whenever id run away from home.

practiced every single kama sutra position with my neighbor next door (she 17, me 13 .... WOOOT!) until she left for college on the mainland, she said she didn't want to get there and not know what to do when the occasion arose. :dancing::applause2::bowdown::waving::shaka: thank you soooo much Selina!!!! :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:;):love:

i pity teenagers of the digital era.:bowdown::socrazy::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: