Federal, State and Local Covid Restrictions: Where do you draw the line?

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
OH NOES, NOT TEH XFIT! This tyranny will not stand.

You can skip your mortgages payments.

And if Moscow Mitch didn't think that helping people in need during a pandemic is "discouraging them from finding work", people would be able to put food on the table.
point you don't seem to understand whether you like cross fit or not isn't the issue its that the people who own and operate and make a living from the gyms can no longer afford to stay open, I guess if it doesn't effect you then you don't care , your worried about people not wearing a mask but don't care if they can pay for food or not or go into deep depression cause there livelihood has been taken away

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
really? guess you haven't been to downtown philly lately
guess your lively hood wasn't taken away from you'guess you didn't hear about Biden proposed tax on guns and magazines
guess you didn't hear the government wants to cancel Thanksgiving and Christmas
In fact, I have not been to downtown Philly. Hence, I've seen no widespread rioting or looting. In fact, I've NEVER been in a riot. Weird.

But you should be afraid. Is Thanksgiving a religious holiday? Do you need your Church to celebrate Christmas? Do you think Jesus cares if you eat turkey with a few fewer people this Christmas while you're ignoring the reason for the season and instead tearing open presents while you get shitfaced and then fight with relatives?

None of your fears are justified. Don't be afraid.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
point you don't seem to understand whether you like cross fit or not isn't the issue its that the people who own and operate and make a living from the gyms can no longer afford to stay open, I guess if it doesn't effect you then you don't care , your worried about people not wearing a mask but don't care if they can pay for food or not or go into deep depression cause there livelihood has been taken away

A098D753-2632-4682-9610-116F50317F6A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
This guy^ was raised to believe that the rest of the world needs to care about him :ROFLMAO:
What a fool.

No one gives a fvck about you. They want you to leave them alone to do what they please, while you fvck off and do what you please.

Are you from a different country? Serbia or something like that?

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Seriously did you hit your head or something?

You're jumping from topic to topic every time you get proven wrong.

Can we agree that you can't do whatever you feel like doing in a midst of a pandemic, because you're endangering other people?
No we can't. This is a free country.....or it used to be. I'm not endangering anybody whatsoever by going about my day to day activities as a healthy free individual.

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
In fact, I have not been to downtown Philly. Hence, I've seen no widespread rioting or looting. In fact, I've NEVER been in a riot. Weird.

But you should be afraid. Is Thanksgiving a religious holiday? Do you need your Church to celebrate Christmas? Do you think Jesus cares if you eat turkey with a few fewer people this Christmas while you're ignoring the reason for the season and instead tearing open presents while you get shitfaced and then fight with relatives?

None of your fears are justified. Don't be afraid.
YOUR A LYER

• Haha
Reactions: rice

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Yes I am.

Unless you're getting tested for COVID every day, you don't know if you're carrying the virus or not.

Every time you go out without the mask, in proximity to other people, you are potentially harming them..

Why do you want to harm other people?
What a weird way of looking at the world.

How about every time you go out without a mask on, in proximity to other people, you are taking a risk with your health.
The only difference in those two lines of thinking is that in yours, the responsibility falls on everyone who isn't you.
If you're worried, don't be outside in close proximity to other people without a mask on.
If you aren't, do what you will.

Why do you need everyone else to take care of you? Why can't you just...stay inside?

Reactions: GromsDad

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No we can't. This is a free country.....or it used to be. I'm not endangering anybody whatsoever by going about my day to day activities as a healthy free individual.
You are not free to murder people.

You are not free to do harm to others.

Learn what the fuck the pandemic is idiot. I really tried to help you.

Your feelings don't count. Just learn the very basic facts, ffs. :socrazy:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
What a weird way of looking at the world.

How about every time you go out without a mask on, in proximity to other people, you are taking a risk with your health.
The only difference in those two lines of thinking is that in yours, the responsibility falls on everyone who isn't you.
If you're worried, don't be outside in close proximity to other people without a mask on.
If you aren't, do what you will.

Why do you need everyone else to take care of you? Why can't you just...stay inside?
Listen dummy.

It's not about ME.

It's about other people.

Why is this so hard for you people to understand?

If you are out spreading the virus, you're endangering other people, whether they're taking precautions or not.

Nobody exists in a vacuum in the society.

Just learn the very fucking basics of how the virus spreads and what a pandemic is.

Only when we operate on the same set of facts can we have a serious discussion about this.

The fact that you're denying that the pandemic exists, a very, very basic fact, makes this conversation useless.

• Haha
Reactions: stringcheese

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017

Learn what the fook the pandemic is idiot. I really tried to help you.

:ROFLMAO: :foreheadslap:
If you're going to engage this simpleton, you'll need to fit your argument into two words.

AUTHORITARIAN BAD!

Any more than that and he's lost.

• Dislike

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Listen dummy.

It's not about ME.

It's about other people.

Why is this so hard for you people to understand?

Just learn the very fucking basics of how the virus spreads and what a pandemic is.

Only when we operate on the same set of facts can we have a serious discussion about this.

The fact that you're denying that the pandemic exists, a very, very basic fact, makes this conversation useless.

Virus bad!

Pandemic bad!

Social distancing!

Wear mask!

:ROFLMAO:

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Has Anyone here given someone herpes?!?

Ao selfish. All for an orgasm. How dare you!

keeping chugging!!!

evolution in progress and our peon brains can’t handle it.

try to save one while risking all.

didnt cliff have a slowest Buffalo analogy?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
That's funny to you?

1/4 of a million dead Americans is funny to you?

Did you laugh when the towers fell on 9/11?

Where you one of those people who were dancing in the streets?

Remember how all of those emergency powers we allowed the government after 9/11 were given back once the terrorist threat was minimized?
How they pulled back their over reach once the scary thing was over?

I'm sure it'll be the same this time. No way the government abuses their newly taken ability to tell American citizens what hours they can go outside. At least not once the risk of someone getting sick goes away.

• Dislike

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Learn what the fook the pandemic is idiot. I really tried to help you.

You really need to get a grip. You've lost all attachment to reality.

By the way, other than Mexico where else have you travelled killing people and spreading your viral ooze? Such a freaking hypocrite.

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This guy^ was raised to believe that the rest of the world needs to care about him :ROFLMAO:
What a fool.
No one gives a fvvk about you. They want you to leave them alone to do what they please, while you fvvk off and do what you please.
Are you from a different country? Serbia or something like that?
Eat a cheesy dick.

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Remember how all of those emergency powers we allowed the government after 9/11 were given back once the terrorist threat was minimized?
How they pulled back their over reach once the scary thing was over?

I'm sure it'll be the same this time. No way the government abuses their newly taken ability to tell American citizens what hours they can go outside. At least not once the risk of someone getting sick goes away.
I get it, you cheer when Americans die.

This is your thing.

• Dislike