Federal, State and Local Covid Restrictions: Where do you draw the line?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
So if you wear your mask then why do I have too?
your protected from me right?
Masks are most effective at stopping you from passing in on, not from you catching it. They work best when both people wear one. This is easy stuff.

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
Masks are most effective at stopping you from passing in on, not from you catching it. They work best when both people wear one. This is easy stuff.
No moron, I'm not. You're still a spreader.

View attachment 101183
lol well I had a nice 3 mile maskless run by the river today w my girl. most people don't wear masks that were out a few did .
I have larger than normal feet but my shoes as big as those clown feet, lol
you wear your mask I wont wear mine I don't care that you do its still America for a while so we have freedoms, also my gym doesn't require a mask no one wears one also they don't abide by any of the restrictions and no one has contracted the covid, take temps before entering wipe down all equipment before and after use, it pretty simple stuff, yet even though no one had gotten sick after 100,000 check ins the owners has be persecuted to no end by our governor, its a joke...
Soon even you libs will realize this is to kill small business and help the big corps
they have all gotten Richer by Billions as the small business go under.
Big government like big business not small one who can think for themselves
we wont see an end to this until everyone relys on the government and they have us all wearing masks asking permission to go outside etc

seems extreme but we are getting closer and closer to this extreme every day
do away w family
do away w church
instill fear
take away guns
promote mass riots and looting

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Please go back and explain this one: Do you lick doorknobs or something? WTF are you talking about......."infecting people with deadly viruses knowingly was a crime"
Seriously did you hit your head or something?

You're jumping from topic to topic every time you get proven wrong.

Can we agree that you can't do whatever you feel like doing in a midst of a pandemic, because you're endangering other people?

Is that at least settled? Please say yes.

Second, what is licking doorknobs have to do with knowingly transmitting a deadly virus? :unsure:

As to your question, if I understood it right, here you go:

Individuals who intentionally or recklessly attempt to spread the virus, threaten to expose others to the virus, or violate emergency orders could face criminal charges.

General criminal statutes, such as reckless endangerment and attempted murder, can be used to criminalize behaviors that can potentially expose another to HIV and or an STD. Many states have laws that fall into more than one of the categories listed above.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
lol well I had a nice 3 mile maskless run by the river today w my girl. most people don't wear masks that were out a few did .
I have larger than normal feet but my shoes as big as those clown feet, lol
you wear your mask I wont wear mine I don't care that you do its still America for a while so we have freedoms, also my gym doesn't require a mask no one wears one also they don't abide by any of the restrictions and no one has contracted the covid, take temps before entering wipe down all equipment before and after use, it pretty simple stuff, yet even though no one had gotten sick after 100,000 check ins the owners has be persecuted to no end by our governor, its a joke...
Soon even you libs will realize this is to kill small business and help the big corps
they have all gotten Richer by Billions as the small business go under.
Big government like big business not small one who can think for themselves
we wont see an end to this until everyone relys on the government and they have us all wearing masks asking permission to go outside etc

seems extreme but we are getting closer and closer to this extreme every day
do away w family
do away w church
instill fear
take away guns
promote mass riots and looting

I love that instill fear was only #3 on your list when clearly you're afraid of every fucking thing around!

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
Please go back and explain this one: Do you lick doorknobs or something? WTF are you talking about......."infecting people with deadly viruses knowingly was a crime"

Can we agree that you can't do whatever you feel like doing in a midst of a pandemic, because you're endangering other people?

Second, what is licking doorknobs have to do with knowingly transmitting a deadly virus? :unsure:

Individuals who intentionally or recklessly attempt to spread the virus, threaten to expose others to the virus, or violate emergency orders could face criminal charges.

General criminal statutes, such as reckless endangerment and attempted murder, can be used to criminalize behaviors that can potentially expose another to HIV and or an STD. Many states have laws that fall into more than one of the categories listed above.

I don't even agree there is a pandemic
so pretty much no your wrong

death levels have dropped so much that pandemic status should have been lifted months ago we aren't even in an epidemic anymore
also Biden isn't president elect how about that little truth
lol
I like the bold letter though
YOUR WRONG!!!!!!

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
I love that instill fear was only #3 on your list when clearly you're afraid of every fucking thing around!
how so
only thing that scares me is the insanity of the media, big tech
don't like the censorship and the destroying of small business
Do you?

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj

so your comparing not wearing a mask to knowingly giving aids to someone?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

death levels have dropped so much that pandemic status should have been lifted months ago we aren't even in an epidemic anymore
also Biden isn't president elect how about that little truth
lol
I like the bold letter though
YOUR WRONG!!!!!!
I'm really bummed that I'm not allowed to have a signature, this is some signature gold.

I see you still didn't fix the period button on your keyboard.

PS turn on auto-spell check, it's a great tool when YOUR REALLY DUMB

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
how so
only thing that scares me is the insanity of the media, big tech
don't like the censorship and the destroying of small business
Do you?
You're also afraid of mass looting and riots, losing your guns, losing your family and losing your church lol. While I wish everyone would lose their church, there is zero chance that you are about to lose your guns or your family or your church or live in a world of mass riots and looting.

I don't like government censorship. Are you aware of that going on?

I don't like destroying small business. Is that going on?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
so your comparing not wearing a mask to knowingly giving aids to someone?
Yes I am.

Unless you're getting tested for COVID every day, you don't know if you're carrying the virus or not.

Every time you go out without the mask, in proximity to other people, you are potentially harming them..

Why do you want to harm other people?

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
I'm really bummed that I'm not allowed to have a signature, this is some signature gold.

I see you still didn't fix the period button on your keyboard.

PS turn on auto-spell check, it's a great toll when YOUR REALLY DUMB
i don't have to you cant even tell I do this to annoy your dumb ass
is that all that bothers you about this whole argument that I don't use spell check or punctuation lol

so you know your points are invalid and all you can say is I am dumb cause I don't use spell check

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
You're also afraid of mass looting and riots, losing your guns, losing your family and losing your church lol. While I wish everyone would lose their church, there is zero chance that you are about to lose your guns or your family or your church or live in a world of mass riots and looting.

I don't like government censorship. Are you aware of that going on?

I don't like destroying small business. Is that going on?
really? guess you haven't been to downtown philly lately
guess your lively hood wasn't taken away from you'guess you didn't hear about Biden proposed tax on guns and magazines
guess you didn't hear the government wants to cancel Thanksgiving and Christmas

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
really? guess you haven't been to downtown philly lately
guess your lively hood wasn't taken away from you'guess you didn't hear about Biden proposed tax on guns and magazines
guess you didn't hear the government wants to cancel Thanksgiving and Christmas
oh wait I just finished reading your post
Small business are closing by the thousands yes I am aware og that going on, seriously!
censorship! hello have you seen facebook or Instagram

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
i don't have to you cant even tell I do this to annoy your dumb ass
is that all that bothers you about this whole argument that I don't use spell check or punctuation lol
No, your punctuation doesn't bother me but it tells a story about you.

A story of an illiterate, science/fact denying fool.

This is where I DARW TEH LINE:

Ricky from New Jersey said:

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
oh wait I just finished reading your post
Small business are closing by the thousands yes I am aware og that going on, seriously!
censorship! hello have you seen facebook or Instagram
no bar restaurant in the entire city of Philadelphia is open right now, you think the ones that didn't close will survive, my crossfit gym closed down, you think they will survive, 0 income none zip
cant pay mortgages can put food on table
this effect millions and you say you are unaware of this going on?

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
No, your punctuation doesn't bother me but it tells a story about you.

A story of an illiterate, science/fact denying fool.

This is where I DARW TEH LINE:
then stop replying to my posts
you don't counter argue you just call names
probably suck your thumb and goto a safe corner of your room

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
no bar restaurant in the entire city of Philadelphia is open right now, you think the ones that didn't close will survive, my crossfit gym closed down, you think they will survive, 0 income none zip
cant pay mortgages can put food on table
this effect millions and you say you are unaware of this going on?
OH NOES, NOT TEH XFIT! This tyranny will not stand.

You can skip your mortgages payments.

And if Moscow Mitch didn't think that helping people in need during a pandemic is "discouraging them from finding work", people would be able to put food on the table.