FBI Obtained FISA Warrant for Former Trump Adviser Carter Page

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon
FISA Warrant:

& here's a very incriminating video of him admitting to meeting with Rosneft representatives. incredibly he denies these meetings in all his interviews after the Steele dossier came out. OOOOOPS!!!

[video:youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MEmg4DNVFSE&feature=youtu.be&t=1620[/video]

Steele Dossier: In much of July 2016, Page was having secret meetings in Moscow with us-sanctioned Rosneft president, Sechin, among other top Kremlin figures while he was foreign affairs advisor to Trump, centered on how to raise Ukraine-related sanctions against Russia, and that Page (among other Trump associates) had been directly offered the brokerage of up to 19% of the $500 billion Rosneft stake (a Russian oil company).

also of note - sessions played matchmaker between page and trump.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
The government's application for the surveillance order targeting Page included a lengthy declaration that laid out investigators' basis for believing that Page was an agent of the Russian government and knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities on behalf of Moscow, officials said. Among other things, the application cited contacts that he had with a Russian intelligence operative in New York City in 2013, officials said. Those contacts had earlier surfaced in a federal espionage case brought by the Justice Department against the intelligence operative and two other Russian agents. In addition, the application said Page had other contacts with Russian operatives that have not been publicly disclosed, officials said.

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon
this forum is silly. y'all focus on and type pages of back and forths over gaffs and youtube-outrage-du-joir, but when presented with democracy-shaking facts like this, crickets...

BSshwack

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 2, 2017
LA
Q_Surf said:
this forum is silly. y'all focus on and type pages of back and forths over gaffs and youtube-outrage-du-joir, but when presented with democracy-shaking facts like this, crickets...
We don't like topics we'd all have to agree on. Especially if they challenge the opinions we formed and passionately defended before we knew any of the details.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Q_Surf said:
Weird times, with firehose levels of BS coming from both sides of the aisle and their press outlets it is difficult to keep up :(

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Q_Surf said:
I've been pushing this russian thing since october. :computer:

BSshwack

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 2, 2017
LA
frvcvs said:
Q_Surf said:
Yes, but you're part of the deep state. I know because you have a twitter account.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
the janitor said:
Q_Surf said:
Weird times, with firehose levels of BS coming from both sides of the aisle and their press outlets it is difficult to keep up :(
Although with people like TMZ and squidley actively disseminating Russian propaganda, perhaps it would be helpful to send them to Gitmo to establish the depth of their complicity. If they're guilty of nothing but vapid ignorance (the most likely), perhaps a month in the stocks would do them well.

If it's more sinister, permanent exile to northern Siberia would serve two purposes:

1) America would be greater by subtraction
2) Russia could have the remainder of the trees counted

:cookin:

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon
the janitor said:
Q_Surf said:
do you honestly believe they are both at the same levels?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
BSshwack said:
frvcvs said:
Q_Surf said:
Yes, but you're part of the deep state. I know because you have a twitter account.
It's a "deranged" twitter account. :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Q_Surf said:
the janitor said:
Q_Surf said:
Focusing on quality when issue is quantity is pretty much par for the course.

Everyone lies a little bit compared to trump who lies about everything.

But then that just gets framed as "We're all liars!"

Human have trouble detecting small differences, especially when they don't want to do it,

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Q_Surf said:
the janitor said:
Q_Surf said:

I gotta say that while I'm sure some will see it as a sign of guilt, I have to admire Barack Obama's restraint from speaking out about how silly this all is and remaining silent. Way to be above it. Trump should pay attention.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Q_Surf said:
the janitor said:
Q_Surf said:
I don't know if they are both at the same levels, just that they have each surpassed the firehose level. The Trump crew seem to be stumbling between inept, craven, inexperienced, hyper-reactive and enthusiastic. Reminds me a bit of the CPA in it's initial iteration in Iraq. The democrats seem to be starting from a baseline of horrified, self righteous tut-tutting over everything/anything the Trump team does, so I'm having trouble figuring out which things they think matter vs. which things are just them overreacting to having lost to a crew as weird as Trump's.

Add in some republicans that think some of the stuff TrumpCo are doing/have done ranges from stupid to potentially felonious

and a press corp that are trying to regain some dignity after their atrocious primary and presidential race coverage

:sick: :barf: :bricks:

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Meanwhile Trump is threatening to fire the guy in charge of investigating him. Nothing to see here at all...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/late-rid-fbi-director-james-comey-trump/story?id=46746596

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon
the janitor said:
Q_Surf said:
the janitor said:
Q_Surf said:
I don't know if they are both at the same levels...
:roflmao:

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
It's funny. Where has anyone even seen Democrats overreaching on the Russian collusion issue? Honestly. Most of the people I have seen talk about these issues (other than Trump, Nunes, and Spicer) are very careful not to make unsupported allegations or claims.....yet, this remains a mantra of the conservatives. :shrug:

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Q_Surf said:
the janitor said:
Q_Surf said:
the janitor said:
Q_Surf said:
:blush: fair enough, the point I'm trying (poorly) to get across is that there is too much BS flowing to follow it all. For me, both sides have surpassed the critical mass of stupid. Yes, Team Trump are probably in the lead, maybe by a lot. But Team Resistance and much of the press are doing their best to catch up instead of saving their powder to have a bigger impact on fewer, but more important things.

For example, Team Resistance and much of the press are treating tweets from Herr Trump with the same weight as a press release. So Trump does something stupid like this:

And a month later that story is still competing for headlines with the various - and more serious - Russia stories

oh, and which cake Trump and the Chinese President were eating when they discussed the Syria bombing :foreheadslap:

BSshwack

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 2, 2017
LA
the janitor said:
But Team Resistance and much of the press are doing their best to catch up instead of saving their powder to have a bigger impact on fewer, but more important things.
Agree with this completely, although I'm not sure the example below illustrates that. The reason the Trump wiretap tweet's still relevant is because he (and those around him) are still wasting government resources trying to 'investigate.'

For example, Team Resistance and much of the press are treating tweets from Herr Trump with the same weight as a press release. So Trump does something stupid like this:

And a month later that story is still competing for headlines with the various - and more serious - Russia stories
This one on the other hand... :foreheadslap:

oh, and which cake Trump and the Chinese President were eating when they discussed the Syria bombing :foreheadslap:

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon
the janitor said:
Q_Surf said:
the janitor said:
Q_Surf said:
the janitor said:
Q_Surf said:
:blush: fair enough, the point I'm trying (poorly) to get across is that there is too much BS flowing to follow it all. For me, both sides have surpassed the critical mass of stupid. Yes, Team Trump are probably in the lead, maybe by a lot. But Team Resistance and much of the press are doing their best to catch up instead of saving their powder to have a bigger impact on fewer, but more important things.

well yeah you do seem very confused about all these goings on.

for example "Team Resistance" is the moniker you give to a party currently with 0 means of resisting? the same party that was just obstructed from legislating for 8yrs? hmmmm... :crazy2:

i see you also have difficulty separating the press (who yes in general really suck, but are under unprecedented suppression & attack by this whitehouse) from the democrats (who have, as frvcvs mentioned, been mostly quiet while this investigation builds evidence).

i apologize if it seems like i'm being a d1ck to you, but imo, it's our civic duty to not let these bs distractions get in the way of holding them accountable.

anyone who loves this country should be VERY ALARMED & paying close attn to this investigation of the russian puppeting over team trump. if you look at my recent postings, you will see that i sure af am.

i mean putin your party and your profits over your country is loathsome and treasonous, don't you agree?