Fav hot sauce's?

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I’m surprised no one has posted this YouTube channel yet. I ended up watching a lot of them. Great interviews. Shaquille is funny. Anybody ever try “Da Bomb?” Almost everyone hits the wall when they get to Da' Bomb.

17:05

18:10

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PPK96754

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I’m surprised no one has posted this YouTube channel yet. I ended up watching a lot of them. Great interviews. Shaquille is funny. Anybody ever try “Da Bomb?” Almost everyone hits the wall when they get to Da' Bomb.

17:05

18:10
got a bottle of the bomb here now..theres a store in the grove that sells all the ones featured on the show except the Hot Ones brand that they make themselves.

the bomb is gross tho. it tastes like burnt metal and gas and pepper. i tried the tiniest little dot of it and wont be doing that again. maybe if you cut it with something but again - the flavor is just bad in genral.

Reactions: PPK96754

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
Six pages and no one has said this??

Definitely not a 'hot sauce' compared to what most people are posting here but it's good stuff.
If you like it, load up as it sounds like there's an upcoming chili pepper shortage that has them halting production and orders for a while. I bought two of the last 4 bottles on the shelf at our go-to store yesterday.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Definitely not a 'hot sauce' compared to what most people are posting here but it's good stuff.
If you like it, load up as it sounds like there's an upcoming chili pepper shortage that has them halting production and orders for a while. I bought two of the last 4 bottles on the shelf at our go-to store yesterday.
seems like sriracha is in a shortage every few years. happened before the pandemic to or at least they claimed they were slowing production back then..always in stock round these parts.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
just scored the tabasco brand scorpion sauce...it is suprisingly pretty damn good. wouldnt call it scorpion level heat...but its got some sting and great flavor...actually a scorpion taste

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
got a bottle of the bomb here now..theres a store in the grove that sells all the ones featured on the show except the Hot Ones brand that they make themselves.

the bomb is gross tho. it tastes like burnt metal and gas and pepper. i tried the tiniest little dot of it and wont be doing that again. maybe if you cut it with something but again - the flavor is just bad in genral.
my fridge is littered with stuff like this - hot sauce failures, bbq sauce failures, salad dressing failures....condiments and seasonings that were never quite as good as the label suggested
:trout: