Fav hot sauce's?

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Hot sauce rec's?

Starting to get a little more adventurous with my spice levels and want to expand my scope on sauces beyond whats available at the local grocery.
Currently in the mix:
Reapercussion 7 Pot Primo FaceF()cker....get enough and you get a mild coke endorphin thing going...bless it
Year of the Dog (not so hot...but motherF()CKER the best sauce ive ever had)...good on EVERYTHING
Painapple (yesssss!)
Tears of the Sun (fish tacos....ceviche....FGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!)
Taco suf's habanero sauce (works on everything pretty d@m good)
Punishment (stone brewing) (love it!)

Lucky Dog hot sauces is doing a buy for get free shipping thing. Year of the dog and that actually hot peach one they have are damn worth it.

just did business with angry goat hot sauce's site...good peeps and incredible selection!

jump down that rabbithole. or bunghole. or sketchy ho-hole. whatever.....good tastse!

Reactions: Aruka

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Hot sauce rec's?

Starting to get a little more adventurous with my spice levels and want to expand my scope on sauces beyond whats available at the local grocery.
Habanero Tabasco is my go to desert island one-sauce-to-rule-them-all option

1608151261212.png

I have been favoring Texas Pete's for tex-mexy type stuff....usually leftovers that I've
rejiggered in to something new

1608151311436.png

Lao Gan Ma chilli crisp is my latest add...you can put this stuff on pretty much every
cuisine imaginable and it works wonders. Not super spicy, but there are hotter chilli
crisp options out there. I buy three bottles every time I am at the store, one gets used
up quick, second is backup until I get to market again, and the third one I give away to
someone who has not tried it yet....I'M A BELIEBER!

1608151334071.png

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Marie Sharp's habanero white label is kind of my go to. I like to buy some pico de gallo and then adjust the spice level with the hab sauce.

Trader Joe's Green Dragon is pretty good.

I''d take Crystal over Tabasco but I haven't tried anything but the OG.

20w's list scares me but I might have to try a few.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Eric at Eric's tackle in Ventura knows the guy that makes this stuff, he sells it at the shop
I always get a few bottles when I'm down buying tackle. It's avail online, too.
Not too hot but the flavor is outstanding, especially good on fish tacos.
There's 2 or 3 other flavros but the verde is our favorite.

charverde_473x473.jpg

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Trader Joe's Green Dragon is pretty good.
dude.....woudl notcall that hot sauce....but cut my fugging nuts off if that sh!t isn't frickin off the hook good! didn't think it would be worth a damn....tried it....sonce then i've had that goign nonstop for flavor on sooooo many things!

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Mostly I just dice up different peppers and add them into whatever I'm eating. Finally getting good jalapenos again lately. I love all hot sauces except for maybe Tobasco. I'll throw this one out there. She's nice and she's sweet. Good for breakfast foods.