Fauci speaks out.....

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Fauchi has proven himself to be a political creature.
I love how every time the media quotes Fauci they all parrot the same thing: "the nation's top infectious disease expert".

Says who? Only them. Fauci is a government functionary, plain and simple. He has made statements that have been all over the board from day one of the pandemic. I watched him give two interviews where he said wearing masks wasn't necessary or helpful.

I'm pretty sure that true "top infectious disease experts" like the folks at Harvard and Stanford and so forth chuckle every time they hear him described as that.

He's a mealy mouthed bureaucrat, and nothing more. He's not a leading scientist or a leading researcher in any respect.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I love how every time the media quotes Fauci they all parrot the same thing: "the nation's top infectious disease expert".

Says who? Only them. Fauci is a government functionary, plain and simple. He has made statements that have been all over the board from day one of the pandemic. I watched him give two interviews where he said wearing masks wasn't necessary or helpful.

I'm pretty sure that true "top infectious disease experts" like the folks at Harvard and Stanford and so forth chuckle every time they hear him described as that.

He's a mealy mouthed bureaucrat, and nothing more. He's not a leading scientist or a leading researcher in any respect.
how many research publications and textbooks do you have to your credit?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

I read he's the highest paid federal employee

he has been in the field and on the job at the federal level for a very long time

I disagree that you need to be a researcher to satisfy the job requirements of a public
health official

I'm not sure why people hold him accountable; sure, you have to play politics when
you're working under a bumbling fool who also happens to hold your future and the
fate of americans in his smallish orange hands

Reactions: mundus

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005

Why don't you check his credentials, and then give me a link that says that he is. It doesn't exist, except in the mouths of lazy "journalists" who just repeat what each other say. Have you paid any attention at all to the inconsistent half assed stuff he has spouted over the past year? He's not a top anything other than bullshitter.

Reactions: GromsDad

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
I read he's the highest paid federal employee

he has been in the field and on the job at the federal level for a very long time

I disagree that you need to be a researcher to satisfy the job requirements of a public
health official

I'm not sure why people hold him accountable; sure, you have to play politics when
you're working under a bumbling fool who also happens to hold your future and the
fate of americans in his smallish orange hands
"Federal employee" being the operative words.

Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Why don't you check his credentials, and then give me a link that says that he is. It doesn't exist, except in the mouths of lazy "journalists" who just repeat what each other say. Have you paid any attention at all to the inconsistent half assed stuff he has spouted over the past year? He's not a top anything other than bullshitter.
Your opinion of him is based on what? You know nothing of this, do you? But that doesn't stop you. What do you have to lose? Apparently nothing.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Your opinion of him is based on what? You know nothing of this, do you? But that doesn't stop you. What do you have to lose? Apparently nothing.
He has been a federal employee since 1968.

He is not a leading researcher, a leading doctor, a leading scientist, a leading academician.

He is a government stooge. A bureaucrat.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

He is not a leading researcher, a leading doctor, a leading scientist, a leading academician.

He has 726 publications. The fact that you don't understand that shows what a nit-wit you are. Sure, you get some smiley faces and thumbs-up from other idiots, but there is absolutely no doubt that you have no idea what you're talking about.
From another thread, you seem to know a lot about Star Trek, maybe stick with that.

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
He has 726 publications. The fact that you don't understand that shows what a nit-wit you are. Sure, you get some smiley faces and thumbs-up from other idiots, but there is absolutely no doubt that you have no idea what you're talking about.
this. Clayster, stop trolling, trollbot. Go look at the CV I posted and tell me how many publications you have compared with Dr. Fauci.

We’re so rat-fvcked crazy in this country that people are now making villains out of doctors, teachers, and scientists.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Yes, a bureaucrat who takes scientific facts into consideration and changes strategy as those facts become known.

Instead of the bumbling moron whose jizz you love to chug, who ridiculed the pandemic for 6 months.

1611706975396.jpeg

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

So he’s not the nations top infectious disease expert?

says who? You?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
this is the point in the story where we play gotcha games while ignoring the
who-knew-what-and-when-did-they-know-it ground truth at any given point
through the collective global learning curve that was covid19

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
this is the point in the story where we play gotcha games while ignoring the
who-knew-what-and-when-did-they-know-it ground truth at any given point
through the collective global learning curve that was covid19
The emails prove no one knew anything, and we can see the next 12 months after were characterized by a global overreaction that governments worldwide are now using as a push to make permanent changes.

This overreaction will hurt everyone in the next pandemic because no one has any reason to listen to governments again

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig