Fauci....done? (This is how it starts)

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You have dug yourself a hole too deep to climb out of.

For three and a half years, no matter what tRump did, you guys giggled and gave a big fück you to everyone else.

We remember that. You have burned into our memories every corrupt and incompetent act.

It's like your wife got raped, and the rapist giggled while he did it. Your leader raped this country. Every single day. We aren't going to get over it, and won't forget.

If you guys had intelligence, you would have met us part way in. When your own justice department's Bill Barr says the Stone prosecution was just. And Donnie lets him off; you say nothing.

You thinking you have a chance in November is the same thinking that got you here.

America is giving you a great big Fück You right back
Joking about rape? Wow.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Yes, the way we deal with death and dying certainly needs to change.

Racking up million dollar medical bills in a most likely failing effort to prolong the life (a few more months of suffering actually) of an elderly person with one foot in the grave on a good day is definitely a drain on society.

What ever happened to good ole’ assisted suicide? Why did it suddenly flip to “save at all cost”?
1 - I think the flip happened because of apparent lack of say in the matter. When people have a say in matter, they get less scared.

2 - Agree that the USA needs a good talk about death and dying, and seeing that the Boomers are going to start making their mark in this phase of their existence, seems like a good time to start before we're all in the thick of it. There has been some attempts, but rhetoric ('Death Panels') seems to stifle it quick. I keep thinking the 'death with dignity' thing can still have its moment then gain wider acceptance, but I am often wrong about social things like this.

3 - Spending oodles of $$$ at the end of life versus at the beginning or middle is a testament to who wields the power: self-interested (perhaps this is really all of us) older, generally wealthier, people, or people sucking up to said older, generally wealthier people. Other things are always at play, so doubt this is the only reason for this disparity.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Keep repeating Trumps talking points like a good little sheep.
Im asking you if you can name anything fauci has been right about. I have no idea what Trump has said about it.
I’m asking you.
Your refusal to answer is taken as your inability to do so.

Because Fauci has been wrong on everything.

Trump being bad orange man has no bearing on Fauci’s track record.

Try to separate the two. We’re talking about Fauci.
What has he been right about?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Im asking you if you can name anything fauci has been right about. I have no idea what Trump has said about it.
I’m asking you.
Your refusal to answer is taken as your inability to do so.

Because Fauci has been wrong on everything.

Trump being bad orange man has no bearing on Fauci’s track record.

Try to separate the two. We’re talking about Fauci.
What has he been right about?
You could say the same thing about every scientist in the early days of the Pandemic, the Presidents track record does not matter? Get help Duffy.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Is the Boston globe a reliable source or a liberal lying sack of sh*t?

They’re reporting that he’s respected by epidemiologists

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Is the Boston globe a reliable source or a liberal lying sack of sh*t?

They’re reporting that he’s respected by epidemiologists
Like trailer trash give a crap about that! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka