Fauci Deposition Transcript Released: ‘I Don’t Recall’ 174 Times

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was reading this travel article by a black poet and it's obvious that he hates white people.

Yet he benefits from the system he says is racist.

Anyway, he says the only way racism can be eliminated is for whitey to have a reckoning.

Anyway, he's fucking crazy.

But I find that his rhetoric is similar to the right wing nuts screaming NEVER FORGET!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I was reading this travel article by a black poet and it's obvious that he hates white people.

Yet he benefits from the system he says is racist.

Anyway, he says the only way racism can be eliminated is for whitey to have a reckoning.

Anyway, he's fucking crazy.

But I find that his rhetoric is similar to the right wing nuts screaming NEVER FORGET!
But the difference is the people who actually perpetrated the crimes against humanity during covid are still alive, while the slavers and segregationists are all long dead

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
But the difference is the people who actually perpetrated the crimes against humanity during covid are still alive, while the slavers and segregationists are all long dead

The two groups should be made equal.

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
I wish Fauci had never urged the wearing of masks, which everyone with an IQ of over 90 would have done anyway, which leaves out 90% of the right whingers...than through natural selection we'd have a whole lot less conspiracy losers still here floating the latest b.s. on why they lost a fair election...

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I wish Fauci had never urged the wearing of masks, which everyone with an IQ of over 90 would have done anyway, which leaves out 90% of the right whingers...than through natural selection we'd have a whole lot less conspiracy losers still here floating the latest b.s. on why they lost a fair election...
Holy sh!t, you still think masks did something

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
If justice is served Fauci will be executed for mass murder along with Peter Daszak.
Heh, he fooked you good. And now he's just gonna float away on his golden parachute, off to a life you can only dream of. And you? You're just gonna crack open another package of ramen for dinner and take it right up the old poop chute, just like always. So long, sucker :waving: Dr. Anthony Fauci sends his regards :roflmao::roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF and afoaf

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
Heh, he fooked you good. And now he's just gonna float away on his golden parachute, off to a life you can only dream of. And you? You're just gonna crack open another package of ramen for dinner and take it right up the old poop chute, just like always. So long, sucker :waving: Dr. Anthony Fauci sends his regards :roflmao::roflmao:

yea, what a hustler...spent 12 years getting educated, and then spent his life in service trying to help Americans stay healthy. Abolutely someone to ridicule..gotta save our respect for those draft doging, working man fukover, Putin dick sucking con artists

1670781043572.png

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Next time you have surgery ask them if they're gonna wear masks, and if they say yes, tell 'em "fook that sh!t!"
Stupid
Ask why they wear them ?
and if it is to stop airborne infectious viruses. ???
Ask about paper, cloth N95 - you know dig in while you are getting that surgery

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand