Fauci Deposition Transcript Released: ‘I Don’t Recall’ 174 Times

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Hundreds of times? Bullshit.

1. Trump has never been deposed on any actions related to his actions as a public servant, and that's the issue before us here. But you ignored that in order to lie about it.

2. Fauci is the highest paid bureaucrat in government. Period. Fauci WILL retire. If Fauci gets impeached he stands to lose his entire retirement pension. You are saying that would be of little consequence to Fauci, that Fauci could have pled the 5th without consequence.

Bullshit. Ask Tom DeLay and Scooter Libby.
Your bullshit is bullshit.

450 times.

1. Trump was never deposed related to his actions as a public servant because he ignored the subpoena.

2. Can you impeach someone who is no longer in government service?

If so we should impeach Trump a third time for his handling of classified documents and sensitive compartmented information. Third time's a charm.

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
1. Trump was never deposed related to his actions as a public servant because he ignored the subpoena.

The case you cited as reference had nothing to do with Trump's actions, you know, AS A PUBLIC SERVANT, as Fauci is, and as I challenged you on. The timespan in that case may have included Trump's time in office, but again, had zero to do with Trump's federal duties. So again, you are lying. The case against Trump was dropped.

On top of that, for the New York prosecutor's investigation of Trump's business dealings while Trump; was president, the Constitution protects all presidents from prosecution by any means besides impeachment. Also, the Constitution's separation of federal powers protect any president from being forced to testify before congress. It's called "presidential privilege". Presidents don't work for congress.

2. Can you impeach someone who is no longer in government service?

If so we should impeach Trump a third time for his handling of classified documents and sensitive compartmented information. Third time's a charm.

Impeaching a former federal officeholder has never been attempted, but leave it to a lying scumbag to try it. So go ahead. Show your colors.

Last edited:
Reactions: schex

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Fauci Deposition Transcript Released: ‘I Don’t Recall’ 174 Times

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louisiana and Missouri on Monday released the entirety of the November 23, 2022, deposition of Dr. Anthony Fauci as part of the lawsuit against the Biden administration and federal government, which Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry (R) said confirms that “federal bureaucrats in collusion with social media companies want to control not only what you think, but especially what you say.”

The lawsuit focused on allegations of federal officials colluding with social media companies to censor speech, and Fauci’s deposition, Landry explained, shows that “social engineering tactics were used against the American public, not to limit your exposure to a virus, but to limit your exposure to information that did not fit within a government sanctioned narrative.”

The deposition shows Fauci, again, attempting to sidestep the reality of gain of function research being conducted at the Wuhan lab, deeming gain of function a “misleading terminology” and pointing to “outside groups” — but not the National Institutes of Health (NIH)— that decided to “strictly define the guardrails of experiments that would require additional oversight and did away with the terminology ‘gain of function’ because it can often be very confusing and misleading.”

However, throughout the deposition, Fauci feigned ignorance, stating, “I don’t recall” 174 times when facing questions about various emails, interviews, or “other important documents,” as described by Landry’s press release.

At one point, for instance, Fauci claimed he was not aware of an EcoHealth Alliance grant, awarded by the NIH which was then sub-awarded to the Wuhan lab.

“Did you, at any time later, become aware that NIAID was funding this project understanding the risk of bat Coronavirus emergence?” he was asked.

“I became aware of this after all of the attention was put on it, following the early part of January, February, mid-March of 2020, but I certainly was not aware — well, I wouldn’t say certainly because who knows what came across my desk,” Fauci said, asserting that “thousands of pieces of paper come across my desk.”

“But I do not recall at all being aware of the existence of this grant at the time that it was initially funded of the dates shown on page 2,” he added.

Further, when asked overtly if he held concerns about “what people might be saying on social media about the virus’s origin,” the public figure brazenly claimed that he is “so disassociated from social media.”

“You know, I’m so dissociated from social media. I don’t have a Twitter account. I don’t do Facebook. I don’t do any of that, so I’m not familiar with that. I’ve never gotten involved in any of that,” Fauci claimed before admitting that he personally spoke with Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The hillary,bill, etc defense

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Kidfury, one-off and Stu azole defending a mass murdered.
neither of the gentlemen you named are mass murderers

you're lying again

it's so fkn batshit crazy it's almost sad. almost.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The hillary,bill, etc defense
Right? He should have plead the 5th after claiming he was told to say it's all covered by executive privilege!

Also, Fauci's not on trial, so he doesn't need a defense.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
On top of that, for the New York prosecutor's investigation of Trump's business dealings while Trump; was president, the Constitution protects all presidents from prosecution by any means besides impeachment. Also, the Constitution's separation of federal powers protect any president from being forced to testify before congress. It's called "presidential privilege". Presidents don't work for congress.
Trump's business dealings were not a part of his duties as President. True that he could not have been prosecuted by any means other than impeachment while he was in office, he is a private citizen now. I am fairly positive that SCOTUS will rule that he can no longer claim executive privilege for the various crimes he committed while in office.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Trump's business dealings were not a part of his duties as President. True that he could not have been prosecuted by any means other than impeachment while he was in office, he is a private citizen now. I am fairly positive that SCOTUS will rule that he can no longer claim executive privilege for the various crimes he committed while in office.

Knock your socks off ..................................................................AGAIN