Fauci Deposition Transcript Released: ‘I Don’t Recall’ 174 Times

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
you said a very stupid thing

I presented evidence from the american medical association that contradicts what you said

there are mountains more sources from around the globe that also disprove the stupid thing you said

I don't need to read a box

you are willfully ignorant, lack the integrity to acknowledge your errors, and are operating in bad faith

new day, same schex
Conthirapy theerost!!!
drip drip drip comes the truth after they have moved the sheep along to a new narrative

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Conthirapy theerost!!!
drip drip drip comes the truth after they have moved the sheep along to a new narrative

Cloth masks are basically useless. They offer little to no filtration. They’re a good reminder to social distance and that was their only value imo.

Surgical masks are only slightly better. While they’re actually constructed of useful material, they don’t fit well enough.

Need N95 or better, but those were hard to get early in the pandemic.

Ask your shaper why he wears a p100 respirator.

Reactions: schex

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Unless it's an N95 or better, masks don't protect you. They protect others from you.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
To be fair it was only afoaf and furykid who called me all the names they know when I said that cloth masks don't work

here in Commiefornia they are still pushing the BS narrative. It seems worse to tell the low info public that they work when that is not the case.

A daily new and properly fitted and worn N95 does work although not completely either

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
To be fair it was only afoaf and furykid who called me all the names they know when I said that cloth masks don't work

here in Commiefornia they are still pushing the BS narrative. It seems worse to tell the low info public that they work when that is not the case.

A daily new and properly fitted and worn N95 does work although not completely either
this is what you said you dimwitted fkn donkey

There is zero evidence supporting cloth or surgical masks stopping cov
after which point I showed you statistics from multiple sources that showed what every other non-lobotomized human in america knows except, apparently, your dumbass, three years it to fkn covid...which is that masks stop transmission with higher rates of efficacy as you move up the chain from cloth, to surgical, to n/k95

you are a staggeringly stupid person

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma

after which point I showed you statistics from multiple sources that showed what every other non-lobotomized human in america knows except, apparently, your dumbass, three years it to fkn covid...which is that masks stop transmission with higher rates of efficacy as you move up the chain from cloth, to surgical, to n/k95

OH - I get it only YOUR data is valid
If anyone presents something that counters your narrow minded narrative you just get mad! And call them bad names and stuff cuz your a tuff guy!!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
another reading comprehension fail by schex

holy fk this guy is amazing

nothing in that article supports what you claim, nor does it disqualify the data I posted previously

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"To be fair it was only afoaf and furykid who called me all the names they know when I said that cloth masks don't work"

I don't see that I ever called you a name

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
"To be fair it was only afoaf and furykid who called me all the names they know when I said that cloth masks don't work"

I don't see that I ever called you a name
Apologies if I got that wrong
Sometimes it seems as if all of you are interchangeable - but he certainly has the playground mouth

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
"nimby, post: 3739853, member: 33164"

“The mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said in 2016. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
Unless it's him of course. Last month he took the fifth on every question.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
once again the teacher with a masters degree demonstrates his bias is far more powerful than his reading comprehension skills

from the study:

The high risk of bias in the trials, variation in outcome measurement, and relatively low adherence with the interventions during the studies hampers drawing firm conclusions
There is uncertainty about the effects of face masks. The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect.
There is a need for large, well‐designed RCTs addressing the effectiveness of many of these interventions in multiple settings and populations, as well as the impact of adherence on effectiveness, especially in those most at risk of ARIs.

did you ever stop to ask yourself why this is only being reported by sites like zerohedge and https://yournews.com/ - LOL check out that home page....WEF IS GOING TO CONTROL YOUR BRAIN!

I fkn love that schex still has this idiotic idea stuck in his little bird brain and thought he had a GOTCHER!!!

just constantly making a fool of himself...

oy vey

Reactions: nimby

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
So dumb

The Danish study had trouble finding a major journal willing to publish its controversial findings that wearing surgical masks had no statistically significant effect on infection rates, even among those who claimed to wear them “exactly as instructed.”
Mainstream media overlooked red flags in the Bangladeshi mask study, which found no effect for surgical masks under age 50 and a difference of only 20 infections between control and treatment groups among 342,000 adults. -JTN

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
According to the Cochrane study, which included the work of researchers at institutions in the U.K., Canada, Australia, Italy and Saudi Arabia, a total of 78 studies were analyzed. Most recent additions to the meta-analysis were 11 new randomized controlled trials.

As unlisted study author Carl Heneghan – who directs the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine at the University of Oxford noted on Twitter: “Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza‐like illness (ILI)/COVID‐19 like illness compared to not wearing masks.”

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
once again the teacher with a masters degree demonstrates his bias is far more powerful than his reading comprehension skills

from the study:

The high risk of bias in the trials, variation in outcome measurement, and relatively low adherence with the interventions during the studies hampers drawing firm conclusions
There is uncertainty about the effects of face masks. The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect.
There is a need for large, well‐designed RCTs addressing the effectiveness of many of these interventions in multiple settings and populations, as well as the impact of adherence on effectiveness, especially in those most at risk of ARIs.

did you ever stop to ask yourself why this is only being reported by sites like zerohedge and https://yournews.com/ - LOL check out that home page....WEF IS GOING TO CONTROL YOUR BRAIN!

I fkn love that schex still has this idiotic idea stuck in his little bird brain and thought he had a GOTCHER!!!

just constantly making a fool of himself...

oy vey
Yeah I looked on CNN and NBC, etc but couldn't find the study there :roflmao:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
once again, nothing you posted refutes the words that the very author of the study states in his conclusion and which I have posted above

you also overlook the "in the community" aspect of the analysis which does not control for use in areas which the covid mask mandates were applicable....

the four D's:

Dimension
Duration
Drafts
Density

we know you're going to just keep making a fool of yourself, so I'm going to go pop some popcorn in preparation of you continually ignoring the very statements I quoted above in favor of non sequitur