Fauci Deposition Transcript Released: ‘I Don’t Recall’ 174 Times

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You never answered why they didn't work?

Not interested in the pissing contests that you desperately seek
Countries/states that locked down had mask mandates etc did no better than those that didn't
Why?
That's weird, you ask why masks didn't work and then immediately follow up with how you're uninterested in the discussion, and then follow up with another question about masks not working.

It's almost like you're just spouting sh!t because you're too stupid to give us anything supportive.

Don't reply to this, I'm not interested. Why haven't you replied to this?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
That's weird, you ask why masks didn't work and then immediately follow up with how you're uninterested in the discussion, and then follow up with another question about masks not working.

It's almost like you're just spouting sh!t because you're too stupid to give us anything supportive.

Don't reply to this, I'm not interested. Why haven't you replied to this?
No - I seek a personal opinion formed on what we know - not what we can look up
I can post plenty to back my statements - but I quickly learned that ya'll really don't care about any supporting data - it's the pissing contest I described earlier -

how many righties have you switched to Dems? Zero - well same here-

My experience -
I know those who masked religiously, never left the house, took every shot available, did everything according to the book
Others who did the minimum required by Commiefornia
Still others who refused to do anything at all

No difference in outcome -

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No - I seek a personal opinion formed on what we know - not what we can look up
I can post plenty to back my statements - but I quickly learned that ya'll really don't care about any supporting data - it's the pissing contest I described earlier -

how many righties have you switched to Dems? Zero - well same here-

My experience -
I know those who masked religiously, never left the house, took every shot available, did everything according to the book
Others who did the minimum required by Commiefornia
Still others who refused to do anything at all

No difference in outcome -
There's a good discussion between Joe Rogan and Neil DeGrasse Tyson about the faulty nature of eye witness accounts.

I find it hard to believe that everyone you know had the same experience with Covid. Unless you only know one or two people. You're either a liar or blind. Or both.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The author of that article has one job... to refute every government action related to covid. Social distancing - wrong. Masking - wrong. Vaccines - wrong. All wrong. Why would such a writer get paid? Why does the organization they work for exist?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The author of that article has one job... to refute every government action related to covid. Social distancing - wrong. Masking - wrong. Vaccines - wrong. All wrong. Why would such a writer get paid? Why does the organization they work for exist?
Every government action related to covid was wrong

Why do you continue to defend them?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Every government action related to covid was wrong

Why do you continue to defend them?
Government actions were different in different states and counties.

I doubt it’s possible they were all wrong.

You do like your hyperbole don’t you?

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
BREAKING: The FDA has admitted that the COVID-19 experimental “vaccine” is linked to blood clotting.

View attachment 144163
A dear friend that guided in Telluride during the winter and spent summers in Nicaragua passed away from clots linked to myocarditis last month. She was vaccinated and shortly after had an intense bout with COVID in Feb that caused her demise.

Maybe only wokesters had access to the "good" vaccines?

• Sad
Reactions: schex