Father and son charged in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
There you go.

More people are killed with fists/feet than ALL rifles combined.

Reality.
Maybe it's because more people carry fists than guns.

That's nothing to do with the fact that guns are still more lethal than blunt objects.

If these kooks confronted Arbery with a 2x4 or fists, do you seriously think that the chance of a deadly outcome would have been the same?

Most likely they would not even confront him without a gun because, like KR, they're big fat pussies whose courage comes from carrying guns.

Happy turkey. :whistle:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Movie culture. Your ilk.
Hollywood gives people what they demand. They want guns, they get guns. It's a big business.

That's why we will have John Wick 35

That's not what I do.

Thanks for the ilk tho.

Last edited:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Maybe it's because more people carry fists than guns.
Almost 4 times as many people are killed with bladed weapons on an annual basis compared to ALL rifles. That does not mean knives are more deadly than rifles, it just means that knives are used to kill more frequently than rifles. Probably due to accessibility and ease of concealment.

None of that is my opinion. It’s just fact.
You‘re restating what I already said.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It‘s actually a simple statement of facts.

Its not framing, it’s not a straw man, it’s just facts.

:poke:
Why does it matter whether it was a handgun or a rifle?

And you conveniently ignored the "type not stated" category. I think that one requires some parsing.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Oh really?
This case was politicized, although it for the wrong reasons. the DA dragged ass and should be held accountable for it. Thankfully the correct verdict was made in the end.

Rittenhouse, on the other hand, was 100% political and the verdict reflected that.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Still crazy to me that in many parts of this country three white men can gun down an unarmed black man in the streets and not only go home and have dinner with their families that night but escape charges for over a month until viral outrage goes national and forces prosecutors to move. How often was this kinda thing going unreported in the age before cell phone cameras, social media and viral videos? But racism is just a distraction right?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This case was politicized, although it for the wrong reasons. the DA dragged ass and should be held accountable for it. Thankfully the correct verdict was made in the end.

Rittenhouse, on the other hand, was 100% political and the verdict reflected that.
The only reason it was politicized because as soon as Arbery was murdered, people jumped in defense of these gun turds, like there was a doubt that pursuing and cornering an unarmed black man and shooting him without an ounce of evidence of any wrong doing, was somehow contraversial and could be justified.

That is what created the political contraversy, people who denied the obvious - a racially motivated murder.

Including the usual erBB turds like GDaddy and others.
Too lazy to search for the original thread but holy fück.

If Zimmerman murder was accompanied with a video or witnesses, that fat turd would be also rotting in jail right now.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
There is additional relevant information about this event which has been known to the cops and the DA since the outset but which are not in the public eye at this point.

For example
Just look at an aerial of the area. Notice the distance between the city limits vs this neighborhood (6.5 miles). Zoom down and look at the highway between town and that big-ass industrial park to the east of the scene of the crime. Zoom in and look at the bridge - that's a 2-mile span with a 50mph speed limit, 2 lanes of travel and a shoulder (no sidewalk). Does that look like a primo running route to anyone here?

Where does the victim live, and if it isn't within the running distance of a recreational runner than how did he end up in that neighborhood? I mean, if he actually lives in town then that would have made for a run of *at least* 13 miles, and forgive me for saying so, but the vid doesn't seem to depict a guy with the build of a long distance runner.

Other *obvious* questions besides those. These are questions which have answers which were already known to the investigators and the DA no later than the day after this shooting. The answers to those questions might very well support the "they hunted him down like a dog" narrative. Or not. We have no way of knowing at the moment unless/until these facts come out.
It’s always amusing to me the lengths gdaddy will go to defend whitey. Literally studying google maps to decide if it’d be a good area to run or not. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: enframed

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The only reason it was politicized because as soon as Arbery was murdered, people jumped in defense of these gun turds, like there was a doubt that pursuing and cornering an unarmed black man and shooting him without an ounce of evidence of any wrong doing, was somehow contraversial and could be justified.

That is what created the political contraversy, people who denied the obvious - a racially motivated murder.

Including the usual erBB turds like GDaddy and others.
Too lazy to search for the original thread but holy fück.
That, and the fact that the DA sat on it. Had they done their job from the start this would've gone to trial from the start like any other murder.

If Zimmerman murder was accompanied with a video or witnesses, that fat turd would be also rotting in jail right now.
If it conflicted with GZs story, probably. Had it shown what GZ claimed, it never would've gone to trial. Which is not a judgement of right or wrong in an overall moral sense.