Father and son charged in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
He went there with a gun to shoot people.
Who did he shoot that didn't pose a direct threat to him :unsure:

Nobody forced him to.
Actually, no. He was forced to shoot 2 of them because they attacked him after threatening to kill him, trying to steal his rifle and hitting him with a blunt object. Which is ample reason for someone to be in fear of their life.

Just like nobody forced Zimmerman to pursue Martin.

And just like nobody forced these three gunturds to pursue Arbery.
There are some parallels but overall they are too different to make comparisons. Both GZ and the Arbery murderers did far more to force the interactions that led to those incidents.

Trouble didn’t come to them, they were looking for trouble.
More so for the idiots that KR killed.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You should apply your own standard to yourself ya fukking liar.
I do.

I always quote you when you say something outrageously stupid, which is every day, and then explain to you why are you stupid.

Quote me where did I ever disparage law enforcement or glorified criminals.

Go ahead, fucking liar.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I do.

I always quote you when you say something outrageously stupid, which is every day, and then explain to you why are you stupid.

Quote me where did I ever disparage law enforcement or glorified criminals.

Go ahead, fucking liar.
You've been quoted countless times in this thread by myself and others as you've stood by the criminal dirtbags who were justly shot.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Anyone who goes to a protest or riot at night.....with a gun no less......goes there looking for trouble.
Holy fook. Something I can agree with.

in HS, my folks took the principle of “no curfew”, followed by “nothing good happens late. Either mischief, police &/or babies. be responsible” After a few transgressions, good gracious they were right on two of em. Always practiced safely to avoid the last!

these as$hats out protesting arent out exercising their constitutional rights to improve America. cowards.

another thing I can agree with, grandpa. Good to see the judicial system working.

those three white “crackers” (haven’t heard that in awhile, brings back memories) Didn’t need a gun. They woulda killed a fellow citizen with their truck. Filled with rage and hate, not thinking.

good to see you’re gunna die on that anti-gun hill, clutching your liberal murse. Good luck with that, fecaL.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Or could it be that the prosecution used the argument that should have been used in both Zimmerman and Rittenhouse trial?

"You can't create the situation and then go 'I was defending myself'," Ms Dunikoski said, adding that all three defendants had made their decisions because Mr Arbery "was a black man running down the street".
Except the KR prosecutor did use that argument, idiot :roflmao:

And it failed, because there is ample proof that both of the people KR shot initiated contact with him. That same proof also showed KR retreating and only using deadly force as a last result.
There's your reasonable doubt, dumfuk :beer:

Reactions: Sharky

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Actually, Pico was. Go reread his post and get back to me :trout:
Actually no.

We are talking about him consciously and purposefully going into the battle armed with intention to shoot.

Nobody is disputing the law, no matter how stupid.

And speaking of the law, Arbery's murder will push Georgia into changing the citizen's arrest law.

Pound that @ElOgro

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Protest during the day if you have to, absolutely nothing good happens after dark.
MALARKEY! My noodle got wet many a time after dark. And THAT was a glorious thing.

irrespective, in the context of protestin, I concur.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You can't prove that he had the motive to kill anyone. Being armed is also a deterrent.

So did the people he shot, who initiated the confrontation. He never would've singled them out had they not approached him. Facts!

:roflmao:

Sick backpedal.

You don't open carry and brandish in the middle of the volatile event if you are not prepared to shoot. It's not like it's a secret that he hated BLM and threatened to shoot protestors before.

Facts :poke:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

:roflmao:

Sick backpedal.
I didn't backpedal on anything. I don't think you even know what that means.

You don't open carry and brandish in the middle of the volatile event if you are not prepared to shoot. It's not like it's a secret that he hated BLM and threatened to shoot protestors before.
FBI searched his phone and found no proof that he frequented anything related to white nationalism. Facts!