Father and son charged in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Holy fück. :roflmao:

He went there with a gun to shoot people.
You're incredibly dishonest. He took a gun to protect himself, others, and private property from CRIMINALS. CRIMINALS that you bizarrely seem to think are righteous. Four criminals attacked him. Two paid for it with their lives, one was disarmed and the fourth got lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You're incredibly dishonest. He took a gun to protect himself, others, and private property from CRIMINALS. CRIMINALS that you bizarrely seem to think are righteous. Four criminals attacked him. Two paid for it with their lives, one was disarmed and the fourth got lucky.
How was he going to “protect” himself or cars with a gun, without shooting someone?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Most sane individuals see armed security and move on. The CRIMINALS you fetish over thought they would try to take on an armed man. That didn't work out so hot for them.
You don’t go into a volatile situation, openly carrying a semi-auto without intention to actually use it.

It’s called stirring sh!t, inviting trouble.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
No. It shows that justice works in some places and not innothers
I gotta go with Duffy on this one. KR had powerful video evidence backing up his self-defense claims. Those piece-of-sh!t crackers in Georgia tried to claim self-defense but had no evidence to back it up.

Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I gotta go with Duffy on this one. KR had powerful video evidence backing up his self-defense claims. Those piece-of-sh!t crackers in Georgia tried to claim self-defense but had no evidence to back it up.
Or could it be that the prosecution used the argument that should have been used in both Zimmerman and Rittenhouse trial?

"You can't create the situation and then go 'I was defending myself'," Ms Dunikoski said, adding that all three defendants had made their decisions because Mr Arbery "was a black man running down the street".

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Or could it be that the prosecution used the argument that should have been used in both Zimmerman and Rittenhouse trial?

"You can't create the situation and then go 'I was defending myself'," Ms Dunikoski said, adding that all three defendants had made their decisions because Mr Arbery "was a black man running down the street".
Your support of the criminals in this case is stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
That would make for a very dangerous legal precident. For example, if during the Rodney King riots, Asian and Latino store owners who were defending their stores with weapons could then be found guilty of killing an attacker because their brandishing of weapons "created the situation".

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That would make for a very dangerous legal precident. For example, if during the Rodney King riots, Asian and Latino store owners who were defending their stores with weapons could then be found guilty of killing an attacker because their brandishing of weapons "created the situation".
None of the people in these 3 cases defended anything.

Let alone something that is theirs or on their property.

And again, you can’t kill people over property unless in rare circustances.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot