Father and son charged in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I find it very interesting that the first video you post is not congruent with the close up interior view video. The interior view only shows a brief period of time in relation to the length of time of the second video. Why not show his full time inside the house until he exits rather than looping the portion where he first enters the structure? In light of the selective editing the media has done in the past in these sorts of cases that is a big red flag. Just saying.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Like you said, no system is perfect and never will be but there's zero reason we can't improve on it. And stopping short at what our forefathers said a couple hundred years ago as the farthest we can take it is doing a disservice to our society. They did not have the end all answers to everything past and present.
Exactly.

Making America 1700s again is a curious proposition.

It's a completely different world.

While some things, like free speech, are universal, some are not. 2nd amendment pops to mind.
Society changed a bit in the last 3 centuries.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I find it very interesting that the first video you post is not congruent with the close up interior view video. The interior view only shows a brief period of time in relation to the length of time of the second video. Why not show his full time inside the house until he exits rather than looping the portion where he first enters the structure? In light of the selective editing the media has done in the past in these sorts of cases that is a big red flag. Just saying.

He's back!

Now that there's a slight chance that he can justify the gun turds cornering and murdering a black man.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
He's back!

Now that there's a slight chance that he can justify the gun turds cornering and murdering a black man.
Come on Fecal. Go back and read what I wrote. In light of the media's past transgressions in recent history in dealing with similarly racially charged cases you aren't a little troubled with the incongruity between the two videos that I pointed out? That should give even you pause.

It could be completely innocent that the media looped only the portion of the video where the individual enters the structure. But hear me out for a second...........what if the missing part of the video comes out down the road and shows the guy stealing stuff?

Just saying that the way the media looped that clip should be a red flag to everyone.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Edit; response was to the wrong thread.

We know more about this incident today than we knew earlier this week, and there's obviously more info to come. One report says that the ex-cop involved had actually arrested the victim before for a parole violation. If that's true, "parole" means prison, not jail. If that's true then he may actually have recognized the victim. We'll have to wait to see what info does and doesn't pan out.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
The early narrative to this story seems to be starting to fall apart. I purposely didn't dive into this topic early on for this very reason. I wonder what will be found when they release the un-edited video from the interior of the structure? I referenced it above but the usual suspects are dodging the point I was making. Hands up don't shoot ring a bell to any of you?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Was the black man selling loose cigarettes? That’s a death penalty offense in NYC.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Just surfed Gromsdad’s local spot, by the Comfort Inn and the Carl’s Jr. good waves. Might have Covid, to soon to tell.
i can see how if you timed it right a 7-10 day surf trip there could be pretty fun.

Reactions: hal9000

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Here's the latest in the ongoing drip-drip-drip.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
so he was going to steal a skilsaw and then jog home with it in broad daylight...

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
No, no. He was "jogging". Which (a week later) we can now see was obviously a lie. And which was deliberately told as a lie from the outset.

Last edited:
  • Dislike

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
you've never gone in to check a construction site while on a walk?

we used to have nerf gun fights in the building next door

you seem really keen on this subject....what do you think he was doing?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No, no. He was "jogging". Which (a week later) we can now see was obviously a lie. And which was deliberately told as a lie from the outset.
Perhaps, still does nothing to get the shooter off the hook.