Explanation of Localism

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
They had a son named Simon (after his father). It was THAT son who had a son also named Simon who died in infancy

so I was named after the original (Anne’s husband) but so were countless others in the lineage. Far as I know they all died eventually:)

Total self dox but here is the ancestor

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I could use some serious legal help with these lunatics. They are prone to wild swings of emotion and anger, yet somehow manage just enough googling to give me fits

• Haha
Reactions: santacruzin

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
you have one and only one tool to control the horde. the ban button. PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This is the problem. There are so many other better ways to make money than promoting more surfers. It's so stupid.

But the irony of it is that all of the people (myself included) are on here using a product (this forum) that was built from funds that came from surf exploitation. And posting anything promoting surfing on here is contributing to the problem.
I try to do my part by criticizing surfing and surfers when ever I get a chance.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Haha South Beach (the 2 times a year it breaks) cannot be compared to the Hatteras and the Outer Banks when it comes to surf and its surfers. Not even sure what you're trying to say.
I wasn't really sure what I was trying to say either.

Maybe there's a crowd convergence on the East Coast do to primarily local short period swell events only lighting up select regions.

Whereas the Pacific Coast lights up from San Diego to Seaside on a lot of individual swell events. There's a much larger buffet with less people fighting over the prime rib and king Crab legs.

Even then though I saw 15 guys out on a big day in Florida. It's possible to surf with not very many people.

Matilija

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 27, 2010
Lunada Bay. There. I said it.
Whats the story with that place these days after all of the BS that has happened? Same as it ever was?

Never surfed it and never will. Couldnt pay me enough to drive south into that hell hole.