et tu, Jersey?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Heard an interview this morning about the NJ law and the unintended consequences of the way it was written. It basically made underage drinking and possession of alcohol or pot for minors legal. All a cop can do is give the juvenile a written warning and the cop can not even tell the juvenile's parents about it. Also no searching of minors if they are suspected.
Good, all the overpaid, overzealous suburban cops will have to find other things to do, not to mention the blood sucking municipal courts and treatment industry.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Holy crap, that little island of Nantucket has a dispensary!
@Malarcus , if you take one ferry, and I take another, we can meet up!
Great idea doof!
{waits years for malarcus to log in again:trout:)
Those ferries are slower than sh!t flowing uphill, significantly more than gas, significantly slower than I-95, and judging from what I've seen on the Block Island Ferry in August, the run from Montauk to Martha's in February and back sounds like serious involuntary bulimia.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Meet in Hyannis?

Or Martha's Vineyard?

Where else would Nantucket have a ferry route to?

Is it me or does Long Island not really have a lot of ferry service to R.I., Conn, or Mass?
Port Jefferson and orient point both have car ferries to CT

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Delaware, Maryland and Virginia all have slight chances of adopting respective legislation a this year, a little more than usual. DC legalized but didn't provide for a market, the sale is still illegal but there is an elaborate network of those willing to give it to you if you buy an expensive sticker or something. One hour delivery or curbsides of your choice.
In MD and many other states they have been selling a hemp derivative called Delta 8. As in Delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol but it's legal because it's Delta 8. I tried it, it is a real thing. Mellow, but it's legal, 5 minute bike ride. Y M M V