E's Niceness

Jul 26, 2019
Anyone know whatever happened to King E?

Used to learn so much from the comments and posters on that site, back in the old days of interesting comments instead of just yelling at each other.

Niiiiiiceness

Jul 26, 2019
ah, thanks Doof

Clownface, i've been on here since almost the start just couldn't get my login info to work

mobius

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 10, 2002
California
Yo tharealHB and former niceness peeps!
This is E.
I actually still live in SF (45th & Kirkham).
Still surf a lot but have kiddos now and a bit of a rat-racy job... so less surf internetting.
For sure I miss that community.. definitely a lot of positive, chill-but-raw dissections of bay area surf life.

Also.. Mexi published a little piece about Bad-Vibe-Bob in the Surfer's Journal a few years ago that talked about niceness.

Dooooooods!

E

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
E - Sorry about the statement of you moving back East.

I blame my Outer Sunset connections and my lack of independent confirmation.

Glad record has been set straight.

mobius

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 10, 2002
California
Doof no worries. I used to live at Rivera near Friend #1 and would see you heading out there a bunch. Maybe when I moved from Rivera to Kirkham it seemed like i was headed back to da Jerz.

Peeeeeeace!

E

Jul 26, 2019
Yes E!

Read that BVB article and gave me some good memories of sitting at work every morning in a cubicle with salt water running out of my nose stoked readin' and learnin' from Niceness.

Your site really helped a ton to stay kinda in touch with SF after my move to LA in the 2000's.

Keep on truckin'