Eric Ciaramella

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
three people already cooperated the whistle blower. what's the point of outing him now.
no legit news site has picked up the story. probably not him. it's got to be Seth Rich who's the whistle blower

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
three people already cooperated the whistle blower. what's the point of outing him now.
no legit news site has picked up the story. probably not him. it's got to be Seth Rich who's the whistle blower
Looks like it's an open secret in DC and everyone including the media knows who it is:

A lot of details there. This could get interesting.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Mark my words. Trump will call him Eric Chlamydia in a tweet but misplace at least 6 letters.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
“Everyone knows who he is. CNN knows. The Washington Post knows. The New York Times knows. Congress knows. The White House knows. Even the president knows who he is,” said Fred Fleitz, a former CIA analyst and national security adviser to Trump, who has fielded dozens of calls from the media.

Yet a rare hush has swept across the Potomac. The usually gossipy nation’s capital remains uncharacteristically — and curiously — mum, especially considering the magnitude of this story, only the fourth presidential impeachment inquiry in U.S. history.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
What are House Dems waiting for? If these idiots think they have all the evidence needed to impeach then impeach. Send the whole thing to the Senate for trial.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
Unless the whistleblower lied, which he/she obivously did not, I seriously do not understand why the whistleblower or the complaint matters at all now. After all the depositions saying the same thing?

Reactions: lagunaboy

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Unless the whistleblower lied, which he/she obivously did not, I seriously do not understand why the whistleblower or the complaint matters at all now. After all the depositions saying the same thing?
You’ve read the depositions?