Eric Ciaramella

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Isn't it illegal for a CIA agent to operate domestically?
Sure it is. Like there are NOOOOO CIA employees working in Washington. NOOOOO wonder we NEVER catch Russian spies in America. As soon as they cross the border, the CIA, by LAW has to go hands off.

You are a special kind of stupid, just making things up and saying them out loud, for us to laugh at.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The main stream media’s lack of curiosity about the identity of the whistleblower is very telling.
Indeed it is.

Because they know who it is.

Everyone wants the scoop, but they already have the scoop, and the media has taken sides.

So they'll protect his identity.

I'm sure there's source politics behind this as well. No one covering DC wants to ruin their career by outing him.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I'm sure there's source politics behind this as well. No one covering DC wants to ruin their career by outing him.

Thus the purpose of Ciaramella and Schiff cooking up this scheme, to shield themselves from the investigations into the Russia collusion hoax. The investigation was leading to the people who devised it, including Ciaramella. And it was leading into facts of the bribery schemes which top Democrat families, including the Bidens, Pelosis and Schiffs, have with Ukranian interests.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'm liking the ad hominem attack of the right.

If only they had someone to attack!
it's funny how the russia interference *conspiracy* was mocked as
outlandish and yet look at the hypotheticals been thrown around by
those very same contrarians....

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
I read the transcript of the actual call.
No. You read a WH summary of the phone call. And, most people are not okay with even the summary. Most Republicans will not say that they are okay with "do us a favor though".

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Th motivated reasoning is off the hook.

Psychopaths don't experience the same cognitive dissonance as a person with the normal range of emotions.

That is why the wrong people can win so often.

If trump eliminates check and balances and the far right is successful in its brutish power grab, I wonder what that is going to look like.

I guess we'll go from US level corruption to third world level corruption with the people at the top cleaning out the cupboards, Africa style.

I think mostly poor people and women will take the hit.

A white lower middle class male lie myself will be able to blend in with the true believers. I like guns and I can write some killer Christian rock songs.

I am keenly aware that could be could be wrong in my assessment and I could be over reacting.

I hope I am wrong.

I wonder if the trump people who accuse the left of over reacting (TDS) ever toy with the idea that they are underacting?

If you say you know, you don't know.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Th motivated reasoning is off the hook.

Psychopaths don't experience the same cognitive dissonance as a person with the normal range of emotions.

That is why the wrong people can win so often.

If trump eliminates check and balances and the far right is successful in its brutish power grab, I wonder what that is going to look like.

I guess we'll go from US level corruption to third world level corruption with the people at the top cleaning out the cupboards, Africa style.

I think mostly poor people and women will take the hit.

A white lower middle class male lie myself will be able to blend in with the true believers. I like guns and I can write some killer Christian rock songs.

I am keenly aware that could be could be wrong in my assessment and I could be over reacting.

I hope I am wrong.

I wonder if the trump people who accuse the left of over reacting (TDS) ever toy with the idea that they are underacting?

If you say you know, you don't know.
Women? LMAFO

You've really been indoctrinated, haven't you?

You know my feelings on the privilege thing, but there's simply no other word to describe the modern western woman.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Looks like it's an open secret in DC and everyone including the media knows who it is:

A lot of details there. This could get interesting.
Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who supported Hillary Clinton, led an effort to link the Republican campaign to the Russian government.
Lol. I think they're giving Chalupa too much credit for that effort.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Women? LMAFO

You've really been indoctrinated, haven't you?

You know my feelings on the privilege thing, but there's simply no other word to describe the modern western woman.
Why you gotta mischaracterize me bro?

I'm speaking about the push restrict access to abortion. I think there is a good chance it's going to happen.

The Right is in bed with the Devil Trump because they know he's their best chance at getting rid of abortion. They like that he doesn't like immigrants too.

For Chicks to be chicks in a modern society like ours where they are in the workforce, they got to be able to kill their babies.

He who restricts abortion gets to dominate the girly girls.

That's a fact jack.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Let me get this straight.......the GOP doesn't like leakers, right? But they also like when people leak the name of the whistleblower?

How does this logic work?

And what does the GOP have to say about the contents of the wb report?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Why you gotta mischaracterize me bro?

I'm speaking about the push restrict access to abortion. I think there is a good chance it's going to happen.

The Right is in bed with the Devil Trump because they know he's their best chance at getting rid of abortion. They like that he doesn't like immigrants too.

For Chicks to be chicks in a modern society like ours where they are in the workforce, they got to be able to kill their babies.

He who restricts abortion gets to dominate the girly girls.

That's a fact jack.
The push to restrict abortion is a pendulum swing from the pro-abortion people taking it too far. That allowed moderates to be forced to make a choice between allowing infanticide or banning abortion all together.

Tulsi wants to restrict third trimester abortions and the Fecals of the world suddenly say she hates women

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
Please tell me who wants late term, third trimester abortions, unless it is a medical issue?