Erbb URL Pic Function

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
When I click on pic icon while posting with my android cell I can no longer po st a pic with url. After I click on url the icon closes and I can no longer paste a url:toilet:
@Subway
@r32

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It’s actually been finicky for me too, trying to post pics from my phone. iPad still posts pics normally but iPhone seems glitchy all of a sudden.

Maybe try turning it off then back on? That’s the extent of my IT know how. I think I was hired for my diplomacy and sense of fair play. Certainly not for my computering skills

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah what do you guys say in your head when you’re browsing and you see straight line guys handle. ”line guy.”. “The Line” “the poster known as line?”

liney? liner…

or is it more metaphysical like, “nothingness” _________

Reactions: keenfish

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Yeah what do you guys say in your head when you’re browsing and you see straight line guys handle. ”line guy.”. “The Line” “the poster known as line?”

liney? liner…

If you don't know who underscore line guy is you should. He has been here since the beginning and was way out in front of the internet message forum stuff. Always figures it out.

I only see this ________

He has been the best navigator of the erBB, the internet and best knowledge of HTML and photoshop ever.

Cheers to.... _______ for being the guy that trouble shoots everything! :cheers:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit

liney? liner…

Mr. Underscore.... as in all the Under Scored surfers who get bumped off the CT and have to grovel QS to get invited back to the show.

:shrug:

As far as browsers, there's only one worthy.... DuckDuckGo

Screenshot_2022-08-24_100046.jpg

:waving::shaka:

• Haha
Reactions: Subway