erBB time machine...Melania Trump in 2016: " Julia Ioffe 'Provoked' anti-Semitic Death Threats"

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/melania-trump-julia-ioffe-provoked-anti-semitic-abuse-1.5384489

“I don’t control my fans,” Melania said in an interview with DuJour. “But I don’t agree with what they’re doing. I understand what you mean, but there are people out there who maybe went too far. She provoked them."
Ioffe, who is Jewish, received calls from people playing Hitler speeches, told that she “should be burned in an oven,” “be shot in the head,” and was sent photoshopped images of her in a concentration camp uniform.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
2017:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jews-antisemitic-hate-crimes-false-flag-reverse-david-duke-kkk-ku-klux-klan-a7604801.html

Donald Trump suggests Jews might secretly be committing anti-Semitic hate crimes on themselves so he looks bad

He says Mr Trump responded by calling the threats "reprehensible, but then added that, "sometimes it's the reverse, to make people or to make others look bad." Mr Shapiro said that he had repeated the word "reverse" a number of times, stressing that the attacks might be perpetuated by Jewish people.

Mr Trump appeared to be echoing similar comments by David Duke, who commented not long before. He also suggested that the attacks were being perpetuated by Jewish enemies of Mr Trump and his movement, to undermine him.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders says she was not at the meeting, but says the president has made "extremely clear" that any act of violence directed at Jewish organisations is "condemned by this administration. Full stop."

Mr Trump had in fact repeatedly refused to condemn anti-Semitic threats and violence. When asked to condemn the rise during a White House briefing, he told a Jewish reporter to sit down, and the President has been criticised by groups including the Anne Frank Centre for his silence.