Er'BB hoedown...long time?!

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
I hate most of you and hat eyou even more if you are anwyehere near the water. but hey...the season and all that...been a billion years and a billon different crews since we've had one of these....helll i'm 2nd or 3rd generation...dec 29th or 30th, HB? any interest?

Reactions: flyinraptr

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
We don't need any of these other clowns for an excuse to hang out, I just can't get my schedule to line up. I'll be up in Washington near Shiver Me Timber's area on those dates. Then I go back to work for 5 days straight.

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
I hate most of you and hat eyou even more if you are anwyehere near the water. but hey...the season and all that...been a billion years and a billon different crews since we've had one of these....helll i'm 2nd or 3rd generation...dec 29th or 30th, HB? any interest?
I'll be there in spirit and will make a Flor de Cana toast in your honor!!!

ShiverMeTimbers

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Mar 21, 2006
Gig Harbor
www.peistcharters.com
We don't need any of these other clowns for an excuse to hang out, I just can't get my schedule to line up. I'll be up in Washington near Shiver Me Timber's area on those dates. Then I go back to work for 5 days straight.
Firebird, we're going crabbing next Saturday if you want to join. Should be a pretty mellow affair, but if you need to escape the holiday madness lemme know.