Equity is a race to the bottom

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Try and get rid of AP courses in the San Dieguito Union HSD and you'll initiate a battle with every helicopter, tiger, you name it mom living in the district. No way AP courses will be pulled in those districts that have the reputations for "excellence". The parents won't allow it.
My kids were halfway through college when they finished high school

Reactions: npsp and grapedrink

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I did put up a fight when the knee first came down on my neck.

But they crushed my soul.

It was weird how brutish the power move was.

I almost got fired, kicking up a fuss.

It was a matter of take a knee or we don't renew your contract.

This happened at the same time I lost the use of my right foot due to a spinal injury.

I knew we were in trouble when the President of the college said we are all part of a community, part of a family.

The Surf Dog and PRCD have told me I should quit in protest.

But I have to finish what I started.
Never, ever said "you should quit". Not sure where you heard that?

I did say you should fight the admins, and network others likeminded to rebel.

But that means losing job and bennies. So, take it and like it.

I'd be curious what percentage teachers are really fed up with this Racism, Racism, Racism direction?

The new 3 R's of education.:bricks:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I'd be curious what percentage teachers are really fed up with this Racism, Racism, Racism direction?

The new 3 R's of education.:bricks:
Depends. I'd bet lot of the white teachers in Orange County are trumpers and FOX News victims

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
3 years from now will be interesting. The CRT battle is starting to heat up. On one hand it's so entrenched in rank & file admins that it might be a foregone conclusion. On the other hand tons of parents and the occasional teacher are starting to blow the whistle on this retrograde ideology. It's not a Fox News conspiracy theory anymore.
I can teach
Teaching is hard.

Those that do......
can opener, hub cap, guitar string

This is fun,

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Shared misery is the end goal of communists.
As much as I cringe at your posts, this one is spot on. All the talk about equity is about bringing down what is supposedly out of reach for those who don't have enough "equity" so that nobody can have them. No easier way to make sure everyone has "equity".

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
There's not enough $$$ in the whole world to equate all upward. More will have come down, than will pull up.

Equity will be for those NOT enforcing it. Kind of like the 3rd world guvs "equity"

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The equity enforcers in school administrations confuse bringing up the low with lowering the bar

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Equity, schmequity! The idea is to reduce competition by involving people in raging over their social status, or the knee on their neck, if you will, instead of taking care of business. That's how I've done it.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
In the name of “equity”, California DOE’s 2021 Mathematics Framework attacks the idea of gifted students and eliminates opportunities for accelerated math. - no grouping students by ability - no Algebra for 8th graders - no Calculus for high schoolers

Lowest common denominator. Let's leave all that fancy book learning' to other countries.

I suppose it doesn't help that your average teacher in the US is just a fat polyester clad half a retard.

https://cde.ca.gov/ci/ma/cf/

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
In the name of “equity”, California DOE’s 2021 Mathematics Framework attacks the idea of gifted students and eliminates opportunities for accelerated math. - no grouping students by ability - no Algebra for 8th graders - no Calculus for high schoolers

Lowest common denominator. Let's leave all that fancy book learning' to other countries.

I suppose it doesn't help that your average teacher in the US is just a fat polyester clad half a retard.

https://cde.ca.gov/ci/ma/cf/
I could have used this in the late 80s.

I took college stats 3 times and the last time they passed me because they felt sorry for me.

White people are stupid too.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
As much as I cringe at your posts, this one is spot on. All the talk about equity is about bringing down what is supposedly out of reach for those who don't have enough "equity" so that nobody can have them. No easier way to make sure everyone has "equity".

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I love how the left just takes words and repurposes them to mean whatever they feel ike at the time.

Equity is a temper tantrum by adultchilds who don't think life is fair.

Safe/Safety is a temper tantrum by adultchilds who are batshit crazy.
And the right doesn't do that?

Really?

Both sides are slanting to make resource grabs.

It's silly not to acknowledge that.