EPS board turned scratchy and white then started sweating

hotCheetos

OTF status
Mar 28, 2020
Bummer. I'd out them on the thread and I'd probably go full karen and give them the 1 star review on google so when anyone searches for the glass shop it pops up that they do a terrible job and won't cop to it. Post the pics too. It might give them some incentive to make it right, but i would only want money back I wouldn't want anything else from them. and then there's the issue with the crazy price and cash only. They knew what they were doing and I have a hard time believing the shaper wasn't in on it too and got a cut of that glass charge. If you told him you were going mainland and that's what the board was for they probably thought they'd never see you again. Easy mark.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
As much as I want to be vindictive.

I’m just gonna move on and consider it a lesson learned.

Even if I was given a new board. I’d never want to be seen with his logo or riding his stuff ever again.

I’ll just pay the premium for Stretch boards now
Sorry had to learn hard way but stretch boards worth weight in gold stocked done right way.

Reactions: bluemarlin04

hotCheetos

OTF status
Mar 28, 2020
As much as I want to be vindictive.

I’m just gonna move on and consider it a lesson learned.
I get that not wanting to be vindictive, but think of it you can help someone else not go through what you did by making your bad experience known

Reactions: npsp

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
I actually just ordered a custom to replace this from Stretch.

Totally professional business from start to finish.

1- Emailed and here is your quote for the price plus shipping.
2- Design talk with Dylan and stretch
3- Final price. Deposit taken via paypal that comes with a receipt.

Never again am I just going to pay cash for a board like this.
that's just how normal good business should be done. It's how all of my last 3 orders from 3 different shapers went. it's unfortunate you got burned like that.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
that's just how normal good business should be done. It's how all of my last 3 orders from 3 different shapers went. it's unfortunate you got burned like that.
Yea. Live and learn I guess.

I’ll keep ordering from Stretch. I like that business model