Entire Rochester Police Department Leadership Resigns. When asked who is in charger mayor responds "I don't know".

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
A hundred bucks says that crime rates will increase substantially, and by 2025 Austin residents will be screaming for increased police presence in their formerly safe streets.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
they are not defunding the police.

Austin transferred about a third of their budget to be used on specialized social service
workers to help with domestic and drug related issues...they put the cadet classes on
hold until they had a chance to suss out where and how many new recruits they needed
under the new framework

I love it when the ketotard tries to flex his legal muscles over a completely false pretext

REAL CONSYRUPATIVE!

slurp slurp slurp stupid
You read that enough to come up with a rebuttal?

I don't even need to bother putting him on ignore. I see 5 paragraphs of cut and paste, and I'm scrolling to the next post

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
A hundred bucks says that crime rates will increase substantially, and by 2025 Austin residents will be screaming for increased police presence in their formerly safe streets.
that's a long time horizon.

we need more specific criteria

if we can come up with some measurable metric, I'd be game for a wager...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
they are not defunding the police.

Austin transferred about a third of their budget to be used on specialized social service
workers to help with domestic and drug related issues...they put the cadet classes on
hold until they had a chance to suss out where and how many new recruits they needed
under the new framework

I love it when the ketotard tries to flex his legal muscles over a completely false pretext

REAL CONSYRUPATIVE!

slurp slurp slurp stupid
Are these social workers cops? If not they just defunded the police by 1/3

Mar 27, 2018
Pretending that reallocating money from police into other social projects isn't, in fact, defunding the police is just choosing to be ignorant.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Are these social workers cops? If not they just defunded the police by 1/3

I'm sorry you're scared

they reallocated funds in to "alternative public safety measures" and programs
staffed by personnel with training to handle issues not well-suited for the gun
and taser crew.

1600016464979.png

Reactions: $kully

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I'm sorry you're scared

they reallocated funds in to "alternative public safety measures" and programs
staffed by personnel with training to handle issues not well-suited for the gun
and taser crew.

View attachment 97681
How ever you want to cut it, best of luck with that.

That was a class act at the hospital where the cops were being treated.

Reactions: redrider

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
How ever you want to cut it, best of luck with that.

That was a class act at the hospital where the cops were being treated.
it was disgusting. no doubt.

they were protestors paid by the Koch brothers most likely

Surfdog, OUT!

(I'm not sure how these two topics are linked)

• Dislike

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Do people think that the lefties here like unlawful and asocial behavour?

Or have they constructed an erbb leftie in their minds made out of straw?

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Do people think that the lefties here like unlawful and asocial behavour?

Or have they constructed an erbb leftie in their minds made out of straw?
"Like" - I'm not sure

"tolerate" - well, based on the last 15 years or so of what happens at the big protests on the West Coast, absolutely

the one outlier I can think of was the women's march right after Trump was elected. Other than that, almost the same script everytime. Peacefull-ish protest during the day, co-opted at some point by black bloc/antifa and spins into a shitshow, with nary a finger raised or word said by the other 95% of the peaceful protestors

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
"Like" - I'm not sure

"tolerate" - well, based on the last 15 years or so of what happens at the big protests on the West Coast, absolutely

the one outlier I can think of was the women's march right after Trump was elected. Other than that, almost the same script everytime. Peacefull-ish protest during the day, co-opted at some point by black bloc/antifa and spins into a shitshow, with nary a finger raised or word said by the other 95% of the peaceful protestors
I think that a lot of peaceful protesters are appalled by that, but if they say so they would be considered heretics by the left-wing thought police.

And the right wing is just as bad if not worse. Imagine if someone got up at a tea party meeting and said "Black folks just might have some legitimate grievances."