Endorfins

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
man this is hilarious. it doesn't mean crap. I surfed with an ex proo from the momentum videos a few years back... he was riding stock plastic futures and fvcking ripping.

just surf

I'm intrigued,

Travis Molina?
Justin Poston?
Jorma Beckstrom?
Kalani Robb?
Jason/Benji Weatherly?
Jeremy Somerville?
Greg Browning?

Last edited:
Reactions: ReForest

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
I'm intrigued,

Travis Molina?
Justin Poston?
Jorma Beckstrom?
Kalani Robb?
Jason/Benji Weatherly?
Jeremy Somerville?
Greg Browning?
Who was signing autographs ? :shark:

Upon looking at the penmanship, I’d say Kalani on a softop putting everyone to shame with a Special K smirk.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I'm intrigued,

Travis Molina?
Justin Poston?
Jorma Beckstrom?
Kalani Robb?
Jason/Benji Weatherly?
Jeremy Somerville?
Greg Browning?
second one down

I'm surprised no one has called me on this. I have a rather extensive quiver of fins and I appreciate the premium stuff so my comment was pretty hypocritical :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: oeste858

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
wonder if this duuu will score a buck on trademark infringement. lol.

We can check.

No problems on this front. Would also have to check similar spelled names and international trademarks, but looking good. I'm sure KS team has already filed the TM paperwork to lock it down.

1639774228161.png

Reactions: ReForest and sdsrfr

coquearaujo

Miki Dora status
Aug 18, 2004
Nigrán, Galiza, Europe
www.waira.com
I had a ser of these fins in my hands: yes, they're light, but they have zero flex, I like stiff fins with some flex on the tip. Also, they look really fragile, but it's just a guess...

Well, I'll buy them just after buying my first Outerknown pullover. :drowning:

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii

61-785 Papailoa Rd, Haleiwa, HI 96712 is the airbnb, Hale Komodo. It sold for $7.8 mil in 2017!

Has two more plots of land on Ke Nui Road
Oahu prop tax records show that the airbnb posted is 61-779 Papailoa rd and is owned by MAR KOMODO LLC. Can't find much on them besides that the manager is a private equity guy.

61-785 Papailoa rd is owned by Robert K. Slater but that isn't the one in the Airbnb.

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
Oahu prop tax records show that the airbnb posted is 61-779 Papailoa rd and is owned by MAR KOMODO LLC. Can't find much on them besides that the manager is a private equity guy.

61-785 Papailoa rd is owned by Robert K. Slater but that isn't the one in the Airbnb.
The private equity guy is his business manager in Woodland Hills.