Endorfins

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
looks like the same template as the K3s, just dressed up in some fancy "tech".

1639703228436.png

edit: or the K2.1s

1639703363207.png

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
CI/ FCS has their Aircore Technology... and i quote "Fins with AirCore Technology feature a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin. AirCore technology reduces the amount of fiberglass required in the RTM molding process making it much lighter while allowing total manipulation of the flex." -

I see the fact that they float as a benefit. I weighed by Album Fascination Fins vs. Powerdrive Keels and the Album fins were about an heavier. I think the Album was about 0.08 and the and PD were about 0.06.

(maybe it was 0.8 and 0.6... not sure).
man this is hilarious. it doesn't mean crap. I surfed with an ex proo from the momentum videos a few years back... he was riding stock plastic futures and fvcking ripping.

just surf

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
man this is hilarious. it doesn't mean crap. I surfed with an ex proo from the momentum videos a few years back... he was riding stock plastic futures and fvcking ripping.

just surf
Do you remember ANYONE ripping, prior to $120 removable fins? Didn't think so. Do you even pre-dawn double foam latte bro?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So sick! These Endor fins are gonna pair perfectly with my Slater Designs X Tomo Deathstar 2.0..
Someone's Tomo Vader is telling you not to be too proud of the technological terror Slater Designs X Tomo created. The ability to turn a planet into space dust is insignificant next to the ability to remotely strangle people who annoy you and levitate small objects to yourself rather than get up and get them.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
If you buy fins that float you will have to have your entire quiver of boards re-made with 1/16" thinner tails or you will never be able to sink those boats. Your rips, tears and lacerations will suffer. The phone lines are open. Get out your credit cards and insure your ability to impress others with your performance (BRAVO!! Encore!!) surfing.

Operators are waiting...

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If you buy fins that float you will have to have your entire quiver of boards re-made with 1/16" thinner tails or you will never be able to sink those boats. Your rips, tears and lacerations will suffer. The phone lines are open. Get out your credit cards and insure your ability to impress others with your performance (BRAVO!! Encore!!) surfing.

Operators are waiting...
Insure??? You charging +$50 for wrapping pool noodles on rails?

Ensure, lad. Ensure. Do you even bilk the white collar surfing complex, bro?

Enjoy your Japanese bulk order surfboard emergency 3/64" thinner in the tail!

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Oh God. The grammar police are here!!!

The policies are extra. For only $300 a month you can buy a Performance Improvement policy. Do you know where mommy keeps her credit card?

You know, when I got to the bottom of that post and looked up, I realized the mistake. But, I thought, "Nawwwww, nobody is going to be that anal in here."

That makes two mistakes inside of a few minutes don't it? (grammar alert!!)

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Oh God. The grammar police are here!!!

The policies are extra. For only $300 a month you can buy a Performance Improvement policy. Do you know where mommy keeps her credit card?
My food budget isn't nearly that tight, I think $3000/month and you might have me straight ripping though.

You know, when I got to the bottom of that post and looked up, I realized the mistake. But, I thought, "Nawwwww, nobody is going to be that anal in here."
It's Friday for you??? BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE IT'S STILL THURSDAY WHY LOG4J 2.x WHY!!!!?!?!?!?!??!!?!