Elon isn't a free-speech absolutist after all.....

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Politicians are just another form or entertainer, stop hero-worshipping them
It’s weird to me that you don’t look at the president as a leadership position

there’s a difference between leaders and heroes.
president of the United states is a role that inherently is a leadership position

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It’s weird to me that you don’t look at the president as a leadership position

there’s a difference between leaders and heroes.
president of the United states is a role that inherently is a leadership position
It's an administrator

Leadership is a natural tendency that comes from the man, not the job

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
It's an administrator

Leadership is a natural tendency that comes from the man, not the job
Um, yes, it comes from the person, irregardless of the persons gender
but the role is a leadership position, and requires the person in the role to have that quality

it seems so obvious

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You guys with the strawman.

When you create them do you think they are real?

I said "leader."

I could refer you to some good books on leadership but you know how that goes.
Do you think Biden is a good leader?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
over here buying TSLA stock...

where you at?

btw, no other EV manufacturer has suffered the same decline

hurrrrrrrvest the opportunity to buy in!

Reactions: CutnSnip

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You sure this a good idea? If Elon has to keep dumping massive bags to service Twitter and rates keep going up...???
I'd buy long term positions now for sure

the point remains, gromspotato can post all the stupid videos he want and ifallalot can continue to straw man the upcoming genocide of internal combustion engine, but the writing is on the wall AND, as I've long argued, reducing our dependency on gasoline at the macro level is 100% in the patriotic national self-interest and ensures the long term independence and prosperity of our great country. energy independence IS ultra maga.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'd buy long term positions now for sure

the point remains, gromspotato can post all the stupid videos he want and ifallalot can continue to straw man the upcoming genocide of internal combustion engine, but the writing is on the wall AND, as I've long argued, reducing our dependency on gasoline at the macro level is 100% in the patriotic national self-interest and ensures the long term independence and prosperity of our great country. energy independence IS ultra maga.
I don't doubt the rest of your argument I'm just worried about the Fed and selling Tesla to pay Twitter.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I don't doubt the rest of your argument I'm just worried about the Fed and selling Tesla to pay Twitter.
just watch for Tesla and SpaceX to publicly communicate that Elon doesn't drive their respective ships

he's already spent his money...and even if he does dump a bunch of shares on the market, that's just another buy opportunity

I don't know why more people aren't EXCITED about the potential of EV and some of the domestic energy sources that are being developed. imagine being able to tell OPEC to go get fkd!

our grid is a strategic vulnerability...we know this. we are moving towards a world where China WANTS to unseat us as the dominant global player

we need to be hardening our systems and making them more adaptable

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Leon's ego fucked him in the ass royally!. Id want nuthin to do with that guy. Going the way of trimp where everything he touches turns to diarrhea.