Ellie Jean Coffey and her girlfriend...paging VonMeister (trigger warning)

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
i had a teacher in college, i always remember him saying about some bimbo we were checking out on the street:

“she’s ripe now, but not too long ‘til she’s rotten”

it kinda creeped me out then, but i’ve become more aware of the freshness expiration dates on various products now that i’m older & wiser.

:socrazy:

re: tattooed fat broad - ick!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
For a girl, having a great body.becomes more and more work with time.

The old ones with good bodies have to be a little insane to put in all the work to keep it together, and it's ultimately a loosing battle.

I think some of them get sick of guys wanting to f them. It become tiresome. Chubbing up slows down the onslaught.

--Fat old guy out!

Reactions: santacruzin

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
fvvk i just threw up a little bit when i saw that last two pictures. #nauseous
agree but then have to remind myself that i don't understand tattoo culture anyway...

sozzle

Michael Peterson status
Feb 23, 2009
agree but then have to remind myself that i don't understand tattoo culture anyway...
there's a joke about 'if i wanted to see some elephant legs i'll go on a safari' in this thread somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: PJ

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
:sick: i was thinking more rhinoceros/hippopotamus hips specifically... but yeah...

is one of the tattoos supposed to be
of john wayne gacy? that’s pretty arty!

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
any of you p()ssies know how to conjure the dead?..we need OTF to remind you of how little pepis you joto boys are. that nice thick one? oh...I aint worried about tomorow.... hell....i aint even worried about what happens fifteen minutes after i get my hands on her.

and for the record....eventhough im nit that into ink...hers im down with. be kinda cool to have an audience while i'm snorkeling my way through that fugging warm flesh ocean

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
any of you p()ssies know how to conjure the dead?..we need OTF to remind you of how little pepis you joto boys are. that nice thick one? oh...I aint worried about tomorow.... hell....i aint even worried about what happens fifteen minutes after i get my hands on her.

and for the record....eventhough im nit that into ink...hers im down with. be kinda cool to have an audience while i'm snorkeling my way through that fugging warm flesh ocean
back in the day, the preferred technique for that situation was to roll her in flour and poke the wet spots. ymmv.

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
You youngsters are so impractical.

You should get a large girl with lots of tattoos.

That way you have shade in the summer, heat in the winter and moving pictures all year round.

Sheesh. Thought everyone knew that.

For PPK, the orange top gal is the daughter of my Baby Pool partner from many moons ago, just to keep you abreast of things.

She's mid-20's nowadays.

KatieAndGirlfriends.jpg

Take care.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
You youngsters are so impractical.

You should get a large girl with lots of tattoos.

That way you have shade in the summer, heat in the winter and moving pictures all year round.

Sheesh. Thought everyone knew that.

For PPK, the orange top gal is the daughter of my Baby Pool partner from many moons ago, just to keep you abreast of things.

She's mid-20's nowadays.

View attachment 101583

Take care.
Me and the chick aredue fora fight soon.

naranjita like thigh ticklers?!

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
She's already got a fan club........and a ton of friends. Couple of home-made videos here for you to perv on. LOL

Stage name is Kat Selah.

Like her Mom she's reasonably talented and not bad looking either.

Take care.