Elizabeth Warren spitting fire.....

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
This election will be one of those times when I'm in favor of the EC and glad I don't live in a battleground state. I can vote Giant Meteor with a clear conscience. Again.

Reactions: CutnSnip

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
Christians are nuts.

I mean, look at you. You are a fvcking retard.

I don't mean that as an insult.

Just stating facts.
Well it sucks to be you then, living in a Christian country founded by Christians. LOL

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Well it sucks to be you then, living in a Christian country founded by Christians. LOL
Retard does not know history, what a surprise. Not to mention you hypocrites sold your souls to the least Christ like person possible.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Damn.....grandma got some chops.

Why is gay marriage even being discussed as an issue? Same sex marriage is legal everywhere. It’s done. If someone doesn’t like it they don’t have to like it. Woopie do!

who cares?

As for the rest of that LGBTQ2SLMNOP$@XLOF “town hall” - holy sh!t.

does this type of pandering really work on people?

Reactions: CutnSnip

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why is gay marriage even being discussed as an issue? Same sex marriage is legal everywhere. It’s done. If someone doesn’t like it they don’t have to like it. Woopie do!

who cares?

As for the rest of that LGBTQ2SLMNOP$@XLOF “town hall” - holy sh!t.

does this type of pandering really work on people?
I must admit I am getting a little sick of this stuff.

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
I’m an atheist but the snarky comment about the man not being a to find a woman because he believes in a certain religion is blatant intolerance. She’s a sweet and delicious bag of sugar