FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Sharkbiscuit said:
FecalFace said:
Sharkbiscuit said:
frvcvs said:
These are your people now. You own this.
The Alt-Right?

Vehemently disagree. Surfdog, GDaddy...these are literally Art Laffer/Milton Friedman types. They think the military is this important thing that has had a positive effect on the US, even economically, instead of a bloated tic that f--ks up everything it touches.

You don't get more "cuckservative" than those two.

The people rigging all the online polls, the people with bot sock puppets getting things trending, the people putting those parenthesis around journalist's names...

SD/GD = patriotic
Alt-Right = nationalist

SD/GD = more or less free trade/free market types
Alt-Right = stridently protectionist

SD/GD = socially conservative
Alt-Right = proudly misogynist

SD/GD = interventionist
Alt-Right = isolationist
Bull sh!t. Except for maybe the interventionist bit.

The whole anti-PC, anti-"pussification", anti-women, anti-immigrant, anti-multiculturalism they both spew on the daily is a page straight out of the Alt-Right textbook.
First off, you are trivializing the national security and economics areas where they differ, and as tender as their vulvas get about baking ghey cakes, I think they like their buttered bread and "STFU before we free the $#!+ out of your country" privilege more than they care about oppressing the un-saved.

Second, Bill Maher, you, and I are not PC either. I participate in annual de-pussifications, or "the pussy vacations" if your homebreak isn't 15th North.

Regarding anti-women, anti-immigrant, and anti-multiculturalism....compared to 20/30-something white dudes in Red America who are actually 'Alt Right' besides just liking guns and pacifist foreign policy?

SD/GD are so painfully Herbert Walker Bush. New Testament, man is the head of the family, network TV local megachurch hour before Deceive the Press. The kind of fatherly advice you nod off to and have sweet dreams.
I'm not trivializing anything.
Have you ever thought that they maybe be both GWB assholes and Alt-Right assholes? :shrug:

GD/SD are the ones who constantly whine about "PC culture", pussification, feminization, assimilation, immigrants, black people .....

If you just glance across the Breitbart headlines, the self proclaimes Alt-Right propaganda platform, it's literally, word for word what they spew daily on these pages.

I've never claimed that I'm PC, I think it's all about the context, which Surfdog especially doesn't understand. ("if black people say ni88er, why can't I say ni88er" :foreheadslap:

VonMeister is probably the epitome of Alt-Wrong.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I've NEVER said much of what you claim. Yes, I did mention how certain people CAN use widely un-accepted profane words, while other CAN'T without the racist card being thrown down. Both sides should be pissed when those terms are used. But that's not the case.

Illegal immigrants, and particularly violent criminal ones are all I've had issues with. NEVER legal immigrants at all. STOP blending the two together, as you and La Raza types ALWAYS do.

PC culture HAS changed our society, mostly negatively than positively. Most of that mindset (SJW's) are on the constant lookout to be offended, and make it widely known they are with our social media outlets. They're as bad or worse than ambulance chasing lawyers.

And, I've never made comments about people of color in a racist way.

FF claims he's not PC, but sure defends it right and left, bending over backwards to justify and validate it.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Surfdog said:
I've NEVER said much of what you claim. Yes, I did mention how certain people CAN use widely un-accepted profane words, while other CAN'T without the racist card being thrown down. Both sides should be pissed when those terms are used. But that's not the case.

Illegal immigrants, and particularly violent criminal ones are all I've had issues with. NEVER legal immigrants at all. STOP blending the two together, as you and La Raza types ALWAYS do.

PC culture HAS changed our society, mostly negatively than positively. Most of that mindset (SJW's) are on the constant lookout to be offended, and make it widely known they are with our social media outlets. They're as bad or worse than ambulance chasing lawyers.

FF claims he's not PC, but sure defends it right and left, bending over backwards to justify and validate it.
CONTEXT. :poke: :foreheadslap:

You never said such thing while in the next paragraph you say such thing.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
FecalFace said:
Sharkbiscuit said:
FecalFace said:
Sharkbiscuit said:
frvcvs said:
These are your people now. You own this.
The Alt-Right?

Vehemently disagree. Surfdog, GDaddy...these are literally Art Laffer/Milton Friedman types. They think the military is this important thing that has had a positive effect on the US, even economically, instead of a bloated tic that f--ks up everything it touches.

You don't get more "cuckservative" than those two.

The people rigging all the online polls, the people with bot sock puppets getting things trending, the people putting those parenthesis around journalist's names...

SD/GD = patriotic
Alt-Right = nationalist

SD/GD = more or less free trade/free market types
Alt-Right = stridently protectionist

SD/GD = socially conservative
Alt-Right = proudly misogynist

SD/GD = interventionist
Alt-Right = isolationist
Bull sh!t. Except for maybe the interventionist bit.

The whole anti-PC, anti-"pussification", anti-women, anti-immigrant, anti-multiculturalism they both spew on the daily is a page straight out of the Alt-Right textbook.
First off, you are trivializing the national security and economics areas where they differ, and as tender as their vulvas get about baking ghey cakes, I think they like their buttered bread and "STFU before we free the $#!+ out of your country" privilege more than they care about oppressing the un-saved.

Second, Bill Maher, you, and I are not PC either. I participate in annual de-pussifications, or "the pussy vacations" if your homebreak isn't 15th North.

Regarding anti-women, anti-immigrant, and anti-multiculturalism....compared to 20/30-something white dudes in Red America who are actually 'Alt Right' besides just liking guns and pacifist foreign policy?

SD/GD are so painfully Herbert Walker Bush. New Testament, man is the head of the family, network TV local megachurch hour before Deceive the Press. The kind of fatherly advice you nod off to and have sweet dreams.
I'm not trivializing anything.
Have you ever thought that they maybe be both GWB assholes and Alt-Right assholes? :shrug:

GD/SD are the ones who constantly whine about "PC culture", pussification, feminization, assimilation, immigrants, black people .....

If you just glance across the Breitbart headlines, the self proclaimes Alt-Right propaganda platform, it's literally, word for word what they spew daily on these pages.

I've never claimed that I'm PC, I think it's all about the context, which Surfdog especially doesn't understand. ("if black people say ni88er, why can't I say ni88er" :foreheadslap:

VonMeister is probably the epitome of Alt-Wrong.
The troll handles are closer to the epitome of Alt-Wrong. You need to spend some time in Red America and listen to the Republican primary debate among the base, in the field, and get really Attenboroughy.

Word of advice, not sure if you saw BBC Planet Earth but if the baboon's nuts glow purple and it starts howling and deadlifting fallen trees, you're going to need something faster than a vw bus or a mountainbike for stay un-prolapsed.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
FecalFace said:
Surfdog said:

OK. A black guy and a white guy tell the same EXACT joke, word for word, same EXACT intonation. It happens to have the n-word in it somewhere. What's the response to the black guy? What the response to the white guy?

So, is the n-word just as profane and repulsive and the f-word?

Or not?

Seems neither are anymore?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Surfdog said:
FecalFace said:
Surfdog said:

OK. A black guy and a white guy tell the same EXACT joke, word for word, same EXACT intonation. It happens to have the n-word in it somewhere. What's the response to the black guy? What the response to the white guy?

Or not?

It depends on the context.

You are not a very nuanced man.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
FecalFace said:
Surfdog said:
FecalFace said:
Surfdog said:

Or not?

It depends on the context.

You are not a very nuanced man.
What part of "EXACT" do you not understand?

Or is race/color the only obvious nuance in your opinion?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2-million-popular-vote/94339510/

Will of the people. :rolleyes:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Word of advice, not sure if you saw BBC Planet Earth but if the baboon's nuts glow purple and it starts howling and deadlifting fallen trees, you're going to need something faster than a vw bus or a mountainbike for stay un-prolapsed.
Well if the baboons are deadlifting, that completely changes the context :shameonyou: not sure how, but It does :dancing: :ban: :beer:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
frvcvs said:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2-million-popular-vote/94339510/

And most all of all these incoming votes still being counted weeks after the election are from California. It went immediately to Hillary in less than 2 seconds after poll closing election night. No surprise there.

Hence, California urban cities/counties alone should determine the election for the rest of country, right? :rolleyes:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Surfdog said:
frvcvs said:

And most all of all these incoming votes still being counted weeks after the election are from California. It went immediately to Hillary in less than 2 seconds after poll closing election night. No surprise there.

Hence, California urban cities/counties alone should determine the election for the rest of country, right? :rolleyes:
At a certain point, the majority will figure out a way to make their votes count equally. It's not about California choosing the Country's direction, but allowing its huge population the same say as a farmer in Wyoming.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Surfdog said:
frvcvs said:

What really amazes me is how hard you fight against your own self-interests

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
ifallalot said:
Surfdog said:
frvcvs said:

Sometimes fighting against your own self interest is the right thing to do.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
casa_mugrienta said:
ifallalot said:
Surfdog said:
frvcvs said:

Sometimes fighting against your own self interest is the right thing to do.
Is there a number that changes your mind? It's 2 million more votes to Hillary at this point. What if it was 5 million? Or 10M or 15M? At what point does the system become unrepresentative?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
When only the urban centers of the nation call all the shots?

Those urban centers already get decided by the popular vote and their votes already play a much more dominant role in the outcome of the EC so the alternative doesn't leave them with "nothing"" the way it does for the non-urban centers. .

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
This is fvcking genius flip-flop.

Trump (from the NYT meeting transcript):

"So we won that by a lot of votes and, you know, we had a great victory. We had a great victory. I think it would have been easier because I see every once in awhile somebody says, ‘Well, the popular vote.’ Well, the popular vote would have been a lot easier, but it’s a whole different campaign. I would have been in California, I would have been in Texas, Florida and New York, and we wouldn’t have gone anywhere else. Which is, I mean I’d rather do the popular vote from the standpoint — I’d think we’d do actually as well or better — it’s a whole different campaign. It’s like, if you’re a golfer, it’s like match play versus stroke play. It’s a whole different game.

But I think the popular vote would have been easier in a true sense because you’d go to a few places. I think that’s the genius of the Electoral College. I was never a fan of the Electoral College until now."

No sh!t. :roflmao:

LOL

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GDaddy said:
Why does it matter where people live?

Are we going to strip voting rights from citizens because they live in an area GromsDad doesn't like?

Aren't you the biggest proponent of "people have spoken", majority rules, on this board, especially when it comes to 2A?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
GDaddy said:

Those urban centers already get decided by the popular vote and their votes already play a much more dominant role in the outcome of the EC so the alternative doesn't leave them with "nothing"" the way it does for the non-urban centers. .
Why should unpopulated backwaters have all the say?

As of now, urban votes mean next to nothing while a few counties in a few basically unnecessary states get to decide the President