Electoral college. You decide.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
FecalFace said:
GromsDad said:
I strongly suspect this individual also voted in the town 50 miles away where she actually resides.
There you have it, EVIDENCE!
Wouldn't you find it quite odd that a person would show up and vote on election day in a town where they only own a vacation home when their primary residence is a very nice home 50 miles away? There are residency laws by the way.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GromsDad said:
FecalFace said:
GromsDad said:
I strongly suspect this individual also voted in the town 50 miles away where she actually resides.
There you have it, EVIDENCE!
Wouldn't you find it quite odd that a person would show up and vote on election day in a town where they only own a vacation home when their primary residence is a very nice home 50 miles away?
No.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GDaddy said:
Does anyone else besides me see the irony between liberals protesting the EC in favor of the popular vote vs liberals advocating EC delegates to ignore the intentions of the popular vote in their state and act as "faithless delegates" in opposition to that vote?
Are you suggesting it's the same people doing this? Do you have a list of these "liberals" and their exact position on these issues? Might it be that not every "liberal" thinks the exact same way on every issue?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Stein just wants to send Trump over the edge in tweets of rage. While pocketing some money in the process.

Sounds like she was successful on both counts.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
GromsDad said:
Banned from Delta Airlines for life but priceless. Drunk on a plane......awesome!!!

[video:youtube]6_Brj77_00Y[/video]
First there was Soul Plane.

Now there is White Flight.

Itriggeralot

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 16, 2015
Coney Island
GDaddy said:
Does anyone else besides me see the irony between liberals protesting the EC in favor of the popular vote vs liberals advocating EC delegates to ignore the intentions of the popular vote in their state and act as "faithless delegates" in opposition to that vote?
More ironic than Trump claiming the election was rigged but now saying that a recount is a sham? :shrug:

Or how about...more ironic than Right wingers saying Hillary is the most corrupt candidate ever when the man entering the White house has numerous business dealings that could potentially violate the constitution? :shrug:

Or how about...

Draining the swamp only to fill it up with more swamp water?

That kind of Irony :shrug:

(FTR, I don't advocate the EC delegate to vote for someone else. That is just plain nonsense.)

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
GromsDad said:
Banned from Delta Airlines for life but priceless. Drunk on a plane......awesome!!!

Real Mensa candidate right there :roflmao: Let's see how much Trump improves his life in the next 4 years :roflmao:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
grapedrink said:
GromsDad said:

Real Mensa candidate right there :roflmao: Let's see how much Trump improves his life in the next 4 years :roflmao:
But that's the sort of folk we need to protect with the EC! He's got rights too!

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
Are you suggesting it's the same people doing this? Do you have a list of these "liberals" and their exact position on these issues? Might it be that not every "liberal" thinks the exact same way on every issue?
Oh, so even though both groups want to overthrow the results of the election process, the groups otherwise have zero overlap? Yeah. Sure. I'd take that consideration seriously.

Occam's Razor, bruh

I don't care whether they do go through with the recount or Ms Warren simply pockets the cash she's taking in. If there was a recount that altered the outcome of the election that wouldn't bother me, either. If Trump gets run over by a bus between now and Jan 20 that's not going to bother me. I mean, other than the fact that I really do despise HRC.

I'm just along for the ride and I'm enjoying the floorshow. I'm confident your side will come back into power before long, so I'm not worried about you guys either.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Kento said:
GromsDad said:

First there was Soul Plane.

Now there is White Flight.

what is another name for a Post Birther/After Birther ?? ) :shrug:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Diabeetus said:
Sorry, I know this is off-topic, but please indulge me, Mr Squidley, as I have long admired your stance, here
His wide stance? :monkey:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GDaddy said:
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
Oh, so even though both groups want to overthrow the results of the election process, the groups otherwise have zero overlap? Yeah. Sure. I'd take that consideration seriously.

Occam's Razor, bruh

I don't care whether they do go through with the recount or Ms Warren simply pockets the cash she's taking in. If there was a recount that altered the outcome of the election that wouldn't bother me, either. If Trump gets run over by a bus between now and Jan 20 that's not going to bother me. I mean, other than the fact that I really do despise HRC.

I'm just along for the ride and I'm enjoying the floorshow. I'm confident your side will come back into power before long, so I'm not worried about you guys either.
Prove it up, bruh. No doubt there is a small group of people that seem willing to do whatever it takes to keep Trump from taking office. They're no more representative of all "liberals", which on this board seems to mean anyone not against Hillary, than David Duke is of all conservatives. There's nothing wrong with challenging votes through the states' process and it's hardly akin to trying to "overthrow the results of the election."