FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Sharkbiscuit said:
FecalFace said:
Sharkbiscuit said:
GromsDad said:
We got sum Hilllry Bichez here. Dat for shore.
:roflmao:
If he only read anybody's posts, he would have known that since Pico committed suicide, there's no Hillry Bichez here.
:attention:

I voted for Hillz
Well, you are in a purple state, we'll let you off the hook.

Passionately voting for Hitlery in Hawaii is another thing.
I'm glad he's dead. :bawling: :smile2:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
Does anyone else besides me see the irony between liberals protesting the EC in favor of the popular vote vs liberals advocating EC delegates to ignore the intentions of the popular vote in their state and act as "faithless delegates" in opposition to that vote?
Are you suggesting it's the same people doing this? Do you have a list of these "liberals" and their exact position on these issues? Might it be that not every "liberal" thinks the exact same way on every issue?
Oh, so even though both groups want to overthrow the results of the election process, the groups otherwise have zero overlap? Yeah. Sure. I'd take that consideration seriously.

Occam's Razor, bruh

I don't care whether they do go through with the recount or Ms Warren simply pockets the cash she's taking in. If there was a recount that altered the outcome of the election that wouldn't bother me, either. If Trump gets run over by a bus between now and Jan 20 that's not going to bother me. I mean, other than the fact that I really do despise HRC.

I'm just along for the ride and I'm enjoying the floorshow. I'm confident your side will come back into power before long, so I'm not worried about you guys either.
Prove it up, bruh. No doubt there is a small group of people that seem willing to do whatever it takes to keep Trump from taking office. They're no more representative of all "liberals", which on this board seems to mean anyone not against Hillary, than David Duke is of all conservatives. There's nothing wrong with challenging votes through the states' process and it's hardly akin to trying to "overthrow the results of the election."
See, the inconsistency here isn't me sarcastically taking them at their word that they think the popular vote is so important so they need the recount. It just looks ridiculous when I repeat it.

I agree there's nothing wrong with challenging the count and I don't recall saying otherwise. What's unethical is telling the untruth that they're doing it because they're somehow unsure of the outcome when their real reason is to perpetuate the anger and unrest. Which of itself is also fair game. It is specifically the lying about their motivations and objectives that is the scam, not the acts themselves.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GDaddy said:
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
Does anyone else besides me see the irony between liberals protesting the EC in favor of the popular vote vs liberals advocating EC delegates to ignore the intentions of the popular vote in their state and act as "faithless delegates" in opposition to that vote?
Are you suggesting it's the same people doing this? Do you have a list of these "liberals" and their exact position on these issues? Might it be that not every "liberal" thinks the exact same way on every issue?
Oh, so even though both groups want to overthrow the results of the election process, the groups otherwise have zero overlap? Yeah. Sure. I'd take that consideration seriously.

Occam's Razor, bruh

I don't care whether they do go through with the recount or Ms Warren simply pockets the cash she's taking in. If there was a recount that altered the outcome of the election that wouldn't bother me, either. If Trump gets run over by a bus between now and Jan 20 that's not going to bother me. I mean, other than the fact that I really do despise HRC.

I'm just along for the ride and I'm enjoying the floorshow. I'm confident your side will come back into power before long, so I'm not worried about you guys either.
Prove it up, bruh. No doubt there is a small group of people that seem willing to do whatever it takes to keep Trump from taking office. They're no more representative of all "liberals", which on this board seems to mean anyone not against Hillary, than David Duke is of all conservatives. There's nothing wrong with challenging votes through the states' process and it's hardly akin to trying to "overthrow the results of the election."
See, the inconsistency here isn't me sarcastically taking them at their word that they think the popular vote is so important so they need the recount. It just looks ridiculous when I repeat it.

I agree there's nothing wrong with challenging the count and I don't recall saying otherwise. What's unethical is telling the untruth that they're doing it because they're somehow unsure of the outcome when their real reason is to perpetuate the anger and unrest. Which of itself is also fair game. It is specifically the lying about their motivations and objectives that is the scam, not the acts themselves.
Like most of our discussions, you like to use "they" as some catch all. From all accounts, Hillary is out of politics for good at this point. She ran twice and lost twice. They're loaded and won't look back. So who is this they? Jill Stein? Perhaps, but she's a green and got almost no votes. So who else? What's this big liberal plan and who's in charge of it?

In any event, I don't expect that this effort will last nearly as long as the Obama birther thing, do you?