El Pollo Crazy...Salsa Roja!

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
I set league homerun records in 8th grade. Could have played college ball. Had friends that I was better then all growing up play at Long Beach and UCSB.

I blame it on my excessive pot smoking at the time. Oh well...
UCSB made it to water polo NCAAs my redshirt year, traveled to Long Beach with the team. That entire few days, with Stanford, Cal, and UCLA staying in the same hotel, was like a non-stop party. The country's best players and future olympians just zapping bong loads, shots, and enjoying their genetic superiority. Incredible to watch really.

Reactions: santacruzin

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
The "CA is a 3rd world" trope doesn't ring true to me.

It's really expensive but if you got cash it's still paradise, especially north of LA.

I don't know where these scared people are.

The freeways seem as busy as always.

At my work everyone is working, business as usual.

I guess we project our inner state on the the world?
My inner state is I just wish politicians would just leave CA alone. Baffles me people try to argue this. I frigging love CA. It will always be my home.

Scaring away industry (sh@t ton of businesses continue to flee the state) is the reverse of industrialization. That would mean regression towards something similiar to a developing nation.

Doesn't matter if you deem infringing environmental policies as progressive...the fact is they are economically regressive.

You are absolutely right about projection though. It's called the "law of assumption." It's actually the secret to reality.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
UCSB made it to water polo NCAAs my redshirt year, traveled to Long Beach with the team. That entire few days, with Stanford, Cal, and UCLA staying in the same hotel, was like a non-stop party. The country's best players and future olympians just zapping bong loads, shots, and enjoying their genetic superiority. Incredible to watch really.
I played water polo too. This is 100% facts. That's cause most of us are surfers.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My inner state is I just wish politicians would just leave CA alone. Baffles me people try to argue this. I frigging love CA. It will always be my home.

Scaring away industry (sh@t ton of businesses continue to flee the state) is the reverse of industrialization. That would mean regression towards something similiar to a developing nation.

Doesn't matter if you deem infringing environmental policies as progressive...the fact is they are economically regressive.

You are absolutely right about projection though. It's called the "law of assumption." It's actually the secret to reality.
You going to move to Arizona?

The only changes I notice in CA is that it's gotten more crowded and more expensive.

Reactions: One-Off

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Man I’ve got a good loco setup the local supermarket sells a smoked bird for 7.99 I make my poor mans salsa tomatoes and canned jalapeños blended and warm some flour tortillas it beats the loco by a mile
Tried this today, thanks for the suggestion :cheers: Worked pretty well, better than anything off the shelf. Has my mind turning . .. could probably do tomatoes plus canned chipotles and end up with something pretty tasty :beer: Canned jalapenos plus avocados would also make a nice green salsa :beer:

• Haha
Reactions: rts265

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
You going to move to Arizona?

The only changes I notice in CA is that it's gotten more crowded and more expensive.
No. I live in Florida. Trying to convincen my buddies to move out here so we can surf together still.

If real estate goes down I might move to Central Cal down the road.