El Pollo Crazy...Salsa Roja!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
this is crazy because OP took me to NOT ONE BUT TWO of Ventura's finest taco establishments

his bonafides are legit

also, I get that spicy guacamole green sauce because that sh!t is the real deal holyfield shiz on a taco

Reactions: SrPato

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Sounds like a knockoff of the Pollo Feliz chain here. Great reasonably priced food, tortillas hechas a mano, what’s not to like?

On the salsa roja recipe

Do you want a salsa roja recipe?

I can get you a salsa roja recipe...

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Sometimes.

I recently realized my limitations in throwing were due to a lack of external shoulder rotation.

When I was a kid I could make these dramatic diving catches.

I could do great belly slides too.

My hitting was sh!t.
I set league homerun records in 8th grade. Could have played college ball. Had friends that I was better then all growing up play at Long Beach and UCSB.

I blame it on my excessive pot smoking at the time. Oh well...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I set league homerun records in 8th grade. Could have played college ball. Had friends that I was better then all growing up play at Long Beach and UCSB.

I blame it on my excessive pot smoking at the time. Oh well...
I had a friend who was pot head who was a great pitcher in high school. All the other jocks thought he was a weirdo.

Anyway, he took the high school team to the championships. During the chapionships he was like the hero of the high school. But just wanted to smoke weed and drink with our little gang of loosers. I hated organized sports at the point so I hardly noticed.

He said how easy it was to strike people out in high school.

Then he got to college and he said, "Suddenly everyone could hit."

He had a crazy coach who would put him in to bean people. That was his job.

Then he injured his shoulder.

Now he's like the guy in the bruce Springsteen song. He hates his job and has a fat wife.

• Sad
Reactions: afoaf

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Man I’ve got a good loco setup the local supermarket sells a smoked bird for 7.99 I make my poor mans salsa tomatoes and canned jalapeños blended and warm some flour tortillas it beats the loco by a mile

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Man I’ve got a good loco setup the local supermarket sells a smoked bird for 7.99 I make my poor mans salsa tomatoes and canned jalapeños blended and warm some flour tortillas it beats the loco by a mile
Fresh tomatoes blended with canned jalapeños? That’s it? :unsure:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I had a friend who was pot head who was a great pitcher in high school. All the other jocks thought he was a weirdo.

Anyway, he took the high school team to the championships. During the chapionships he was like the hero of the high school. But just wanted to smoke weed and drink with our little gang of loosers. I hated organized sports at the point so I hardly noticed.

Now he's like the guy in the bruce Springsteen song. He hates his job and has a fat wife.

this story has a TERRIBLE ending...jeez

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Good thing

Yeah I probably would have peaked in college.

That's a sad story. Good thing my wife's a 10, jobs high paying and fun, and I can live wherever I want lol. I guess I'm a lil luckier than your buddy.

I would move back to CA if it wasn't on the gradual decline of becoming a 3rd world country. For now, I just work there. So many scared people.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yeah I probably would have peaked in college.

That's a sad story. Good thing my wife's a 10, jobs high paying and fun, and I can live wherever I want lol. I guess I'm a lil luckier than your buddy.

I would move back to CA if it wasn't on the gradual decline of becoming a 3rd world country. For now, I just work there. So many scared people.
The "CA is a 3rd world" trope doesn't ring true to me.

It's really expensive but if you got cash it's still paradise, especially north of LA.

I don't know where these scared people are.

The freeways seem as busy as always.

At my work everyone is working, business as usual.

I guess we project our inner state on the the world?