Effects of Family Structure on Crime

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You know, I actually don't believe you. Not that it matters.
You don't know sh!t about me or my family but keep thinking you do.

You dumped your first wife, to pursue your own happiness, what does that say about you?

How is that not selfish and irresponsible, according to your worldview?

Ifail calling his wife a bitch who wants to rob him of his hard earned money but staying in the sexless marriage for money, is good for the kids how?

What's important is not whether kids are raised by one or two parents. It's how good is the relationship with the parent, how much support they're getting from that parent and how harmonious is the environment.

Obama was raised by a single mother.

Trump was raised by both parents.

What conclusions can we draw from that example?

I've never said that single parent homes are more ideal than two parent homes.

But trying to imply that every person raised by a single mother is a useless criminal POS is fvcking bullshit.

The key point is yes, there is a risk but it's not really a risk inherent in the single-parent family.

You can't assume that every child raised by a single parent is going to have difficulties.

Because the majority don't.

Dummy.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I don't assume any given child being raised by a single mom is going to have difficulties but it's apparent that as a group they have more problems. The data is pointing in just the one direction.

Then there's you. You're definitely damaged and you definitely perpetuated the cycle, and now are advocating the same for your son as being just fine.

Loser

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I don't assume any given child being raised by a single mom is going to have difficulties but it's apparent that as a group they have more problems. The data is pointing in just the one direction.

Then there's you. You're definitely damaged and you definitely perpetuated the cycle, and now are advocating the same for your son as being just fine.

Loser
The funniest thing in all this is that you think that your kids are not fvcked up because you're such a great father.

The vile, hateful views towards women, immigrants and minorities you espouse here tell a different story.

Your judgement that your kids are just great (after you dumped their mother) is undoubtedly invalid based on the sh!t you spew here.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Like I said, my middle son has already racked up a longer SO relationship than anything you've ever been able to do, and my other sons are not far behind you. That is not an indication of young people being fkt up or of hating women or of being dysfunctional.

My youngest son actually "converted" to Catholicism in order to marry his wife in the Church. He did that on his own. He had been born Catholic but his mom was never religious, so he had to go through some classes and become a more active Catholic. He's picked up a taste for Country music, too; I didn't have anything to do with that. So he's all in for the God, Family and Guns program.

These guys will be around and passing their values on long after you and I croak.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
A guy who takes his wife to gang bang parties and doesn't have children, a guy who dumped his wife for a new wife and a guy who stays in marriage because of money, lecture other people about parenting and traditional family values.

On top of being misogynistic pieces of sh!t.

Can't make that sh!t up.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I'm not lecturing you. As fkt up as you obviously are it probably was better for your kid to be raised by a single mom. Maybe he's better off despite you being a self-centered POS. You re the poster child for middle-aged adolescents.

"Me-First, Fck-You" is not an impressive persona for you to be rocking.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
"Me-First, Fck-You"
Because you care so much about other people, especially women, immigrants, the poor, transgender and blacks.

And your ex-wife that you dumped.

You are the epitome of caring and sharing and traditional values.

By the sound of it, your spawn is equally bigoted.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Because you care so much about other people, especially women, immigrants, the poor, transgender and blacks.

And your ex-wife that you dumped.

You are the epitome of caring and sharing and traditional values.

By the sound of it, your spawn is equally bigoted.
Technically what happened is she issued me one ultimatum too many. A decision she came to regret. She was wrong, though; because she did do better for herself the 2nd time around by choosing a good guy who shared her religious values. I respect them both for that even though I don't share that wiring.

Assimilation and cultural compatibility (rather than conflicting) is a critical issue in the social context, even at the household level.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Technically what happened is she issued me one ultimatum too many. A decision she came to regret. She was wrong, though; because she did do better for herself the 2nd time around by choosing a good guy who shared her religious values. I respect them both for that even though I don't share that wiring.
So you married the wrong person and instead of preserving the sanctity of marriage and providing your children with a stable home, you selfishly chose to pursue your own happiness and so did your wife. a.k.a. "Me first, fvck you"

So your children are criminals?

Assimilation and cultural compatibility (rather than conflicting) is a critical issue in the social context, even at the household level.
Look who started this thread and who's been whining the most.

Squidley, yourself, ifailalot and Caca.

You are culturally incompatible, GTFO. (Yemen)

I'm perfectly fine with the "leftist policies" - which are BTW a reflection of the culture we live in.

You need to assimilate or GTFO.

Do you think that majority of the people in this country are incompatible with whatever you consider your culture?

Because the policies you are whining about are a direct product of the culture, as decided by the majority of Americans, that I'm perfectly compatible with but you obviously aren't.

Last edited:

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Really, that experience just reinforced the point for me that not all traditions are compatible or interchangeable. Neither of us became more like the other in that regard just because we lived together.
Was it the people or the traditions that were the problem?

Probably can't break it out into 100% this or 100% that, but could you give us a weighted split?

Last relationship fizzled out with a whimper because I didn't want kids and she heard the buzzer non-stop.