Effects of Family Structure on Crime

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I like the old guys, especially orange ones, who complain we need more immigrants from countries in Northern Europe with larger social safety nets, comparable/more single parent homes, even less religious affiliation, birthrates even farther below replacement rate than our own, etc.

And then turn around and want to build a wall to keep out Catholic nuclear families braving the cartels and the desert for a better life for their children. Not sure if it's learning Spanish, or the Virgin of Guadeloupe and Dia de los Muertos incorporated paganism being vastly inferior to bringing an evergreen tree indoors to celebrate the Winter Solstice, etc.

"Catholic nuclear families" <<< you obviously don't know a whole lot about what Central American illegal immigrant family life is like.

More like mom with 3 kids and no dad.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So did we finally figure out if single parent homes contribute the higher percentage of delinquent kids?

lol.
We sure did, in the affirmative, and we also figured out that this is most likely to occur in Red States, particularly Southern ones, but if your state is either among the least religious or the most Mormon you're probably doing better than the nation as a whole.
So did we ever figure out if it was better off for kids if they had a mom and a dad around instead of just a mom?
Yes, we did, and everyone agrees with you in the main; see previous response to your question along the very same line. We're just busy clowning the Uncle Sugar meme, Conservatism, "Real Americans", The Orange One, etc.

And I'll take the single mother with three kids traversing the Sonoran desert for a better life for those kids over Casey Anthony killing her kid so she can go to the hot body contest. Not that I don't think Casey Anthony is kind of hot, just not murder hot.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Choosing not to reproduce ≠ shooting blanks.

Why do you hate reproductive choice so much?

As far as "lecturing actual parents on parenting" - I'm not lecturing you on parenting, I'm stating a fact.

It's better if kids have dads who are present then dads who choose to live 6,000 miles away.

Like you chose.
Uh okay whatever you say Mr Traditional Family who chooses not to have traditional family but lectures others on how they should have traditional families.

My son is just fine, he won't shoot up a school with an AR15 any time soon like all those stable geniuses that grew up in traditional American families.

He's been thaught to know right from wrong, at which your mommy and daddy failed.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Uh okay whatever you say Mr Traditional Family who chooses not to have traditional family but lectures others on how they should have traditional families.

My son is just fine, he won't shoot up a school with an AR15 any time soon like all those stable geniuses that grew up in traditional American families.

He's been thaught to know right from wrong, at which your mommy and daddy failed.
Not to jump too far into the casa/fecal/ifall personal lives potshot shitshow, but it WOULD be cash as fuck if your son beat Todd Palin's ass and then told the cops to fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Not to jump too far into the casa/fecal/ifall personal lives potshot shitshow, but it WOULD be cash as fook if your son beat Todd Palin's ass and then told the cops to fook off.
He doesn't get into fights, probably because he is too feminine which is a result of not being raised by a traditional family.

He also jumped head first into the diversit.. er white genocide pool and fell in love with a 1gen Latina immigrant.

The society is falling apart!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I'm married.

That's pretty traditional, even old fashioned, in this day and age.

And once again - saying it's good for dads to be physically present for their kids is not a lecture, it's just a statement of fact.

You chose not to do that, so we disagree on this issue.

But the fact still remains, however much you dislike the fact and want to focus on me as a diversion instead.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Pig Benis

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 16, 2002
Didn't most all of our school shooters come from broken homes?

Or maybe it was the fact that most of them were atheists?

:devilish:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Saying a kid does better with two parents who are active in their lives isn't saying that hetero marriage is the only way that can happen. That's a strawman. One day a week or 3 months during the summer doesn't cut it but any functional 2-parent relationship is better than no functional 2-parent relationship. You can't teach a kid how to effectively navigate adult relationships in the day-to-day grind without showing them how that works. As well, kids need to understand that they are not equal partners in the parental unit, which will continue long after the kid strikes out on their own. They don't get a vote in how the household runs because they need to understand that getting along is part of the job description.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
He doesn't get into fights, probably because he is too feminine which is a result of not being raised by a traditional family.

He also jumped head first into the diversit.. er white genocide pool and fell in love with a 1gen Latina immigrant.

The society is falling apart!
None of my kids ever got into fights when they were growing up, because going on the FF rage spiral and spearing groms out in the lineup isn't how you resolve conflicts.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Or maybe it was the fact that most of them were atheists?
Yeah like the Columbine kid from the two parent Christian household. Or the Virginia Tech kid with the typical Christian parents. Or the Jonesboro shooters. Or the Orthodox Christian who shot up the school in Texas. Or the student from the Korean Christian School in Oakland. Or the dude who shot up the Amish school because he was a Christian mad at God for the death of his daughter so he killed some other daughters. Totally not a New Testament attitude towards women. Or the good Christian kid from Maryland who attended 29 Palms Baptist Church and shot up the school in Santee. Or the kid who shot up the school in Oregon in 1998 whose Grandfather was a Baptist minister. Or the Muslim who shot up the school in Stockton. Or the guy from Jim Jones People's Temple who shot the kids leaving the elementary school in LA in the 80s.

Oh wait, it's not a fact and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: Kento

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I'm married.

That's pretty traditional, even old fashioned, in this day and age.

And once again - saying it's good for dads to be physically present for their kids is not a lecture, it's just a statement of fact.

You chose not to do that, so we disagree on this issue.

But the fact still remains, however much you dislike the fact and want to focus on me as a diversion instead.
You are married and you take your wife to gang-bang parties and you don't want kids.

What part of that is a traditional family, creep?

Stick to bed pans and your non-traditional family values, my family is just fine.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
You are married and you take your wife to gang-bang parties and you don't want kids.

What part of that is a traditional family, creep?

Stick to bed pans and your non-traditional family values, my family is just fine.
You're having trouble comprehending the difference.

The gang bang parties were a successful troll thread. A joke. Not an IRL thing.

You choosing to be a 6,000 mile away dad actually happened. Not a joke. Real life.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I wonder if he told the nurses that assisted in his recent surgery how low of an opinion he has of their profession and that they are just bedpan changers

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Yeah like the Columbine kid from the two parent Christian household. Or the Virginia Tech kid with the typical Christian parents. Or the Jonesboro shooters. Or the Orthodox Christian who shot up the school in Texas. Or the student from the Korean Christian School in Oakland. Or the dude who shot up the Amish school because he was a Christian mad at God for the death of his daughter so he killed some other daughters. Totally not a New Testament attitude towards women. Or the good Christian kid from Maryland who attended 29 Palms Baptist Church and shot up the school in Santee. Or the kid who shot up the school in Oregon in 1998 whose Grandfather was a Baptist minister. Or the Muslim who shot up the school in Stockton. Or the guy from Jim Jones People's Temple who shot the kids leaving the elementary school in LA in the 80s.
So do you journal all these incidents?

Have a running list on your refrigerator?

This seems like an odd list to have in your back pocket.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So do you journal all these incidents?

Have a running list on your refrigerator?

This seems like an odd list to have in your back pocket.
No. No. Agreed; it's not a list I have in my back pocket. However there ARE lists of school shooters/shootings and I went through the ones in the USA during my lifetime and had a gander at the perpetrator.