Effects of Family Structure on Crime

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
The conversation isn't about the women, it's about raising kids to be functional and not self centered assholes chasing the perpetual adolescence of me-first, fck-you.
Right on, you sacrificed so much for others. LOL

My son and I are both happy and have a great relationship.

I know it's Important for you fascists to have your women be obedient and do what they are told with their reproductive organs but this is a wrong country.

Get your fvcking nose out of other people's business.

Yemen. Go to there.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Right on, you sacrificed so much for others. LOL

My son and I are both happy and have a great relationship.

I know it's Important for you fascists to have your women be obedient and do what they are told with their reproductive organs but this is a wrong country.

Get your fvcking nose out of other people's business.

Yemen. Go to there.
Previously you claimed that you have a stable committed relationship because you've been married for 10 years. I suspect that your son is far older than 9.25 years.

I've caught you in so many lies it's pathetic, yes somehow we're supposed to believe you, because you're an internet liberal.

Bullshit.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Previously you claimed that you have a stable committed relationship because you've been married for 10 years. I suspect that your son is far older than 9.25 years.

I've caught you in so many lies it's pathetic, yes somehow we're supposed to believe you, because you're an internet liberal.

Bullshit.
Not that I have to explain it to you but this is my second marriage.

Just like infallible GDiddy.

Also, eat sh!t mysygonistic piece of sh!t.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No, trump is gong to fix. It takes a venal psychopath to id the country of its venal psychopaths.

Most kids are cool.

You just notice the 10% that is sh!t.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
They are part of the village.

It takes a mother and a father and a village.
When I was young there were plenty of fatherless children around. Most of them turned out okay, because there were enough committed outside mentors around to nurture them. That's no longer true, especially in many section 8 neighborhoods. The ratio of fatherless youth to outside mentors is so overwhelming that these kids DON'T emerge as decent adults.

The village concept has been overrun by welfare. It has failed miserably.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
When I was young there were plenty of fatherless children around. Most of them turned out okay, because there were enough committed outside mentors around to nurture them. That's no longer true, especially in many section 8 neighborhoods. The ratio of fatherless youth to outside mentors is so overwhelming that these kids DON'T emerge as decent adults.

The village concept has been overrun by welfare. It has failed miserably.
What are you doing here?

That time machine is not going to build itself.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I see, you're still angry because you're shooting blanks so to compensate you are lecturing actual parents on parenting?

LOL
Choosing not to reproduce ≠ shooting blanks.

Why do you hate reproductive choice so much?

As far as "lecturing actual parents on parenting" - I'm not lecturing you on parenting, I'm stating a fact.

It's better if kids have dads who are present then dads who choose to live 6,000 miles away.

Like you chose.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
maybe kids need more old guys telling them to get off their lawn.
I like the old guys, especially orange ones, who complain we need more immigrants from countries in Northern Europe with larger social safety nets, comparable/more single parent homes, even less religious affiliation, birthrates even farther below replacement rate than our own, etc.

And then turn around and want to build a wall to keep out Catholic nuclear families braving the cartels and the desert for a better life for their children. Not sure if it's learning Spanish, or the Virgin of Guadeloupe and Dia de los Muertos incorporated paganism being vastly inferior to bringing an evergreen tree indoors to celebrate the Winter Solstice, etc.

Reactions: Kento and mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I like the old guys, especially orange ones, who complain we need more immigrants from countries in Northern Europe with larger social safety nets, comparable/more single parent homes, even less religious affiliation, birthrates even farther below replacement rate than our own, etc.

And then turn around and want to build a wall to keep out Catholic nuclear families braving the cartels and the desert for a better life for their children. Not sure if it's learning Spanish, or the Virgin of Guadeloupe and Dia de los Muertos incorporated paganism being vastly inferior to bringing an evergreen tree indoors to celebrate the Winter Solstice, etc.

Hypothetically speaking......how many times have these old orange guys been married? And are they faithful to their current wives?