East vs. West

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Bros need to name more spots.

N y’all need to start using that fckin kook “forecast“ app I keep seeing ads on IG. Ypu enter the spot into the app and then you enter in the conditions/swell period, direction, size that works best n it saves it for you and I’m sure they save all that data to share w your bro-ho’s.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Dude NJ and NY is close to 4-5 hours to Newport or Middletown, RI
It's the East Coast. We're East Coasters. Busy East Coasting.

Miami is driving almost that far to pay $8 to risk shark bite for waist high New Smyrna.
Outer Banks is a sea of out of state plates.
It's 4.5 hours to Panama City Beach from Jacksonville or St. Augustine and at least half the cars in the lot are obviously from the Atlantic side when there's a Gulf hurricane.
A quarter of those cars will be driving 4-5 hours to South Florida this weekend.
There's Georgia/South Carolina plates in the lot at Mayport every weekend Nor'easter ever.

Exactly - this is sick.
Looks like Eastern Canada, but EC is like this every day of the week.
And those mountains in the background would have snow on them until April.

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Bros need to name more spots.

N y’all need to start using that fckin kook “forecast“ app I keep seeing ads on IG. Ypu enter the spot into the app and then you enter in the conditions/swell period, direction, size that works best n it saves it for you and I’m sure they save all that data to share w your bro-ho’s.
Those spots are hardly a secret. There is a camera on everyone on surfline.

• Dislike
Reactions: SeaFoamGreen

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
It's the East Coast. We're East Coasters. Busy East Coasting.

Miami is driving almost that far to pay $8 to risk shark bite for waist high New Smyrna.
Outer Banks is a sea of out of state plates.
It's 4.5 hours to Panama City Beach from Jacksonville or St. Augustine and at least half the cars in the lot are obviously from the Atlantic side when there's a Gulf hurricane.
A quarter of those cars will be driving 4-5 hours to South Florida this weekend.
There's Georgia/South Carolina plates in the lot at Mayport every weekend Nor'easter ever.

They all go to JU

And those mountains in the background would have snow on them until April.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Keen lovely images and El Ogro thanks for the suggestion.

But it looks like Zooport. And NONE of the pictures were of Erica Hosseini?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

What.
The.
fook.

I remember the local interest surf magazine here, Void, had one of those "word on the street" or whatever features with the face shot, name, age, occupation, and "what is the worst Christmas song."

Santa Baby was the most-nominated song for worst Christmas song. I figured, good call, Santa Baby does kind of suck.

Then it was brought to my attention: Santa Baby ain't all bad by a looooong shot.

http://instagr.am/p/CZLWCbblCgk/