DURHAM CAME!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Whether he did or not, the fact that he had the ability to withdraw his plea means it wasn't final. By definition, a judgement is a final order.
and the Date of Imposition of Judgement was....in 2021

chickenfkr goes cluck cluck cluck

Last edited:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Whether he did or not, the fact that he had the ability to withdraw his plea means it wasn't final. By definition, a judgement is a final order.
Then what good does a signed waiver of right to appeal guilty plea (by all parties/lawyers/judge) even mean or stand for?

Nothing?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
"It’s a stunning admission since Mr. Danchenko has been charged by special counsel John Durham with five counts of lying to the FBI about the information he turned over to Mr. Steele. His trial starts in October.

Although Mr. Durham accused Mr. Danchenko of being an FBI source in a court document last week, Monday’s filing was the first time his lawyers acknowledged the claim is true."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/sep/19/lawyers-anti-trump-dossier-source-igor-danchenko-a/
But how does that support your claim?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Danchenko is being charged for lying to the FBI

SurfDog is wildly mischaracterizing, as usual

the Steele Dossier came in to the picture well after Crossfire Hurricane was initiated as a result of the Papadopoulos tip-off and subsequently expanded to Carter Page.

to say that the FBI got Dankchenko to lie to Steele so they could use the dossier as "a false premise" totally falls flat on its face when you consider the timeline

SurfDog spends so much time blathering about this sh!t, but doesn't even have the basic facts straight

cluck cluck!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Danchenko is being charged for lying to the FBI

SurfDog is wildly mischaracterizing, as usual

the Steele Dossier came in to the picture well after Crossfire Hurricane was initiated as a result of the Papadopoulos tip-off and subsequently expanded to Carter Page.

to say that the FBI got Dankchenko to lie to Steele so they could use the dossier as "a false premise" totally falls flat on its face when you consider the timeline

SurfDog spends so much time blathering about this sh!t, but doesn't even have the basic facts straight

cluck cluck!
Steele Dossier was being created/worked on months before Crossfire Hurricane was started by FBI in late July 2016.

Get YOUR timeline facts straight, AGAIN.

"Steele delivered his reports individually to Fusion GPS as one- to three-page numbered reports.[21] The first report, dated June 20, 2016, was sent to Washington by courier and hand-delivered to Fusion GPS. The names of the sources were redacted and replaced with descriptions to help Fusion judge their credibility.[29]

(Obviously had to be working on the first report well before June 2016)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steele_dossier

"In July 2016, the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was started by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The investigation looked into whether people associated with the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign coordinated with Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.[3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspector_General_report_on_the_Crossfire_Hurricane_investigation

"The investigation was officially opened on July 31, 2016, initially due to information on Trump campaign member George Papadopoulos's early assertions of Russians having damaging material on Trump's rival candidate Hillary Clinton. From late July to November 2016, the joint effort between the FBI, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the National Security Agency (NSA) examined evidence of Russian meddling in the presidential election. The FBI's team enjoyed a large degree of autonomy within the broader interagency probe."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire_Hurricane_(FBI_investigation)

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Steele Dossier was being created/worked on months before Crossfire Hurricane was started by FBI in late July 2016.

Get YOUR timeline facts straight, AGAIN.

"Steele delivered his reports individually to Fusion GPS as one- to three-page numbered reports.[21] The first report, dated June 20, 2016, was sent to Washington by courier and hand-delivered to Fusion GPS. The names of the sources were redacted and replaced with descriptions to help Fusion judge their credibility.[29]

(Obviously had to be working on the first report well before June 2016)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steele_dossier

"In July 2016, the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was started by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The investigation looked into whether people associated with the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign coordinated with Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.[3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspector_General_report_on_the_Crossfire_Hurricane_investigation

"The investigation was officially opened on July 31, 2016, initially due to information on Trump campaign member George Papadopoulos's early assertions of Russians having damaging material on Trump's rival candidate Hillary Clinton. From late July to November 2016, the joint effort between the FBI, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the National Security Agency (NSA) examined evidence of Russian meddling in the presidential election. The FBI's team enjoyed a large degree of autonomy within the broader interagency probe."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire_Hurricane_(FBI_investigation)
the steele dossier had nothing to do with the investigation

which, to repeat what I've already said, makes your claim of an attempt "to create a false premise (by lying) for investigation" totally fkn wrong

as usual, you are clucking in circles, chickenfkr

you don't even have a coherent point to make

also, you lost the fkn bet in every possible way and here you are still running your mouth like an honorless twit

kraken say cluck cluck!

I can't think of a single thing you've ever been right about in your long history of utterly ridiculous political prognostication. nothing. in fact, I'm entirely sure global warming must be true simply because you claim it isn't...along with your track record of being consistently and wholly wrong about EVERY FKN THING you bother type out your long winded walls of text over.

how embarrassing

• Love
Reactions: Autoprax

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
the steele dossier had nothing to do with the investigation

which, to repeat what I've already said, makes your claim of an attempt "to create a false premise (by lying) for investigation" totally fkn wrong

as usual, you are clucking in circles, chickenfkr

you don't even have a coherent point to make

also, you lost the fkn bet in every possible way and here you are still running your mouth like an honorless twit

kraken say cluck cluck!

I can't think of a single thing you've ever been right about in your long history of utterly ridiculous political prognostication. nothing. in fact, I'm entirely sure global warming must be true simply because you claim it isn't...along with your track record of being consistently and wholly wrong about EVERY FKN THING you bother type out your long winded walls of text over.

how embarrassing
You're wrong on every point above.

YOU said Steele dossier came AFTER Crossfire Hurricane. It didn't, what-so-ever, AND was part of Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

"Danchenko was a key source of information used by former British intelligence operative Christopher Steele in a dossier that alleged Trump was compromised by ties to Russia ahead of the 2016 election. The dossier, which many of the claims in it were never proven, became one of the most controversial parts of the FBI’s 2016 investigation into Trump and Russia, known as “Crossfire Hurricane,” which led to special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/04/politics/igor-danchenko-arrested/index.html

You lost the bet when ANY and ALL guilty plea appeals were WAIVED and signed off by all involved, including Judge. No way of backing out after. Nothing left but sentencing. Bet was on conviction ONLY, not sentencing/judgement much later. The guilty plea messed you up, mentally.

You can't handle it, so you rage off the wall with constant dishonest BS. Sad.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Crossfire Hurricane was started independent of the dossier

so getting someone to lie in the dossier as a false premise to start an investigation MAKES NO FKN SENSE you dipshit...

the date of imposition of judgement was in 2021, well beyond the August deadline

the court documents reference conviction in the future

the plea agreement is not final until sentencing

you lost the bet

keep fkn that chicken though, chickenfkr...it's hilarious to see you tie yourself in knots trying to convince us all that you have even half of a clue about what you're talking about at any given moment

OBAMAGATE BIDENGATE SPYGATE THEY GONNA GET THEM, RIGHT SURFDODGE?!??!?!?!

cluck cluck!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
where did SurfDodge go?

it's funny how Stu's word was gospel right up until the moment it wasn't

cluck cluck!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I'm sorry I didn't get any suckers to bet me.

Betting against Durham is like taking candy from a baby with nerve damaged fingers so that its grip strength is greatly compromised.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sirfun

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Crossfire Hurricane was started independent of the dossier

so getting someone to lie in the dossier as a false premise to start an investigation MAKES NO FKN SENSE you dipshit...

the date of imposition of judgement was in 2021, well beyond the August deadline

the court documents reference conviction in the future

the plea agreement is not final until sentencing

you lost the bet

keep fkn that chicken though, chickenfkr...it's hilarious to see you tie yourself in knots trying to convince us all that you have even half of a clue about what you're talking about at any given moment

OBAMAGATE BIDENGATE SPYGATE THEY GONNA GET THEM, RIGHT SURFDODGE?!??!?!?!

cluck cluck!
You're not only wrong about every screaming response above, you have to resort to outright lies to cover for your constant narrative here.

I've proven you wrong multiple times on each claim above. Do you need to see them AGAIN?

Remember, bet was on CONVICTION.

NOT sentencing or imposition of judgement (imposing sentence final docs)

Guilty plea with ALL rights to appeal it waived and signed off by lawyers and judge is a Conviction.

You even admitted you lost the bet the DAY the guilty plea was announced, losing welcher. I have proof of that, too.
You couldn't handle the fact you'd lose a 2nd bet to me within a year or so.

I paid my lost bet to Autoprax right away. I don't welch on bets I ACTUALLY lose.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You're not only wrong about every screaming response above, you have to resort to outright lies to cover for your constant narrative here.

I've proven you wrong multiple times on each claim above. Do you need to see them AGAIN?

Remember, bet was on CONVICTION.

NOT sentencing or imposition of judgement (imposing sentence final docs)

Guilty plea with ALL rights to appeal it waived and signed off by lawyers and judge is a Conviction.

You even admitted you lost the best the DAY the guilty plea was announced, losing welcher. I have proof of that, too.
You couldn't handle the fact you'd lose a 2nd bet to me within a year or so.

I paid my lost bet to Autoprax right away. I don't welch on bets I ACTUALLY lose.
How do you get around the fact that a plea can be withdrawn at any time until sentencing? It’s not a final judgment if it can be withdrawn.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
How do you get around the fact that a plea can be withdrawn at any time until sentencing? It’s not a final judgment if it can be withdrawn.
Did you see the court doc that was VERY detailed about waiving ANY and ALL rights to withdraw his guilty plea?

Not only waiving withdrawal rights in his guilty plea, but to any new indictment, re-pleading NOT guilty, a speedy sentencing, or any trial after his guilty plea.

All that remained was sentencing/haggling over punishment (harsh/5 years or not), and that's well documented in court docs from Aug 21, 2020 onward. (BTW, bet cut-off date was Sept. 30, 2020, not Aug, 2020).

Have you taken the time to review them all? Here's just one example of the appeal rights waived.....

Clinesmith-appeal-waiver.png

Last edited: