Drowning at Rincon today...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
If you drove past you wouldn’t even look twice
I’m always looking at the other side of the street when I pass by, where everyone parks. Hot chicks and people stepping into the road without looking (gives insight into how they’d be in the water).

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
RIP to him. I knew him. Big bummer. Super nice guy. I'll honestly always remember his smile and good nature.
Shredding guitar player, Carp and RIncon loc for life. Young 38. RIP and may peace be with your family and loved ones.
Who was it?

Don’t answer if it’s not made public yet...

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
He had had a pretty gnarly head trauma skating quite a few years back, probably not related but who knows.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
From what I've been told, he was sitting on his board outside of most people, and a surfer noticed and wondered what he was doing that far out. then noticed he was slumped over. So he paddled out to him, as well as another surfer, realized he was in a bad deal, and brought him back in to the beach. 911 had been called and by the time they got to the beach, they had called him deceased. I don't know all the details, and these here are more or less heresay from good friends close, but sounds like he had a bad seizure. Not sure if he drowned as well or not beacuse of it.
Doesn't matter. Bummer deal. RIP. He was a good guy.